TAKE THIS POLL...PLEASE!!!!

Any opinions on the supplement-warehouse website? They match prices with a 5% decrease from the other websites' price.

From AUS as well.... used to buy from completehealth.com but switched to myopure..... cheaper yet higher % protein in WPC and they sell creapure .... free shipping to AUS wen you spend $100>... all good

so to answer the poll , online .... local shops prices are that inflated its ridiculous

Thats why you earn £550,000 then move over to america and declare yourself a millionaire  
biggrin.gif

LOL. I did enjoy my visit to NY in May. There's nearly as many supplement stores in Manhattan as there are Starbucks! Loads of choice and cheap. I love the fact you can walk into Golds an order a protein shake 'cocktail' of your choice, with pretty much anything you want thrown in.

<div>
(rpopple @ Dec. 12 2006,10:09)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">I find the following websites the cheapest with the greatest range of choice in the UK:

http://www.monstersupplements.com
http://www.musclefinesse.com

I still be-grudge the fact that we pay in £ what you US guys pay in $ for the same supplements!!</div>
Mate if you live in the UK there's only one place to buy your supplements from www.myprotein.co.uk
wink.gif

They also pricematch too.

I get 1kg of BCAA's for £36
5kg of the highest quality Whey (80% protein) for £24 delivered!

Add to that they have a very good forum community too, my bank balance has grown almost as fast as my muscles since I discovered that place
cool.gif

Just for those supps I can't get locally, and to organize my favorites, I added a &quot;supp purchase&quot; folder with all the US sites on this thread (came to 9) so I can quickly check prices if and when I want something. Of course you have to look at their shipping too.

I ordered some stuff from Bodybuilding.com, including some Twinlab whey protein that turned out to be really bad batch. When I called Bodybuilding.com to complain they acted immediately to replace the protein powder with some better stuff.

I was impressed with their friendly and responsive customer service.

<div>
(TunnelRat @ Jun. 19 2007,14:47)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">I ordered some stuff from Bodybuilding.com, including some Twinlab whey protein that turned out to be really bad batch. When I called Bodybuilding.com to complain they acted immediately to replace the protein powder with some better stuff.

I was impressed with their friendly and responsive customer service.</div>
So is TwinLab good stuff for the price?

<div>
(colby2152 @ Oct. 09 2007,10:46)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">So is TwinLab good stuff for the price?</div>
It offers 25 grams of protein per scoop, and mixes well with milk or juice. It doesn't taste bad and it's about the cheapest price for protein powder that I've found (short of buying 50 lb. bags...).

I like it: I use it daily, and I've ordered it repeatedly.

<div>
(colby2152 @ Oct. 09 2007,15:36)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">I just ordered 10.3 lbs for 31 dollars on vitacost.com. That's a steal!</div>
At that price your conscience should bother you...!
smile.gif

Affordablesupplements.com Prices are similar to bodybuiding.com and free shipping on purchases over $75.

<div>
(colby2152 @ Oct. 10 2007,15:35)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Wait, do you remember how many calories are in a serving of TwinLab's powder?</div>
25 grams per scoop

Back