TAKE THIS POLL...PLEASE!!!!

Forget calories. You guys can get calories from food: buy protein powder for the protein. I measure the cost vs. grams of MY size serving, usually 50g. That way I know I'm getting bang for my bucks, assuming it's quality proteins.

I'm shopping more now at "Supplement Depot" which has two stores here in Atlanta. The owners and cashiers are BB'ers, very knowledgable, and often send me home with freebie samples of stuff, and I have been given a couple of free t-shirts.
You don't get THAT off the web.
biggrin.gif

<div>
(quadancer @ Aug. 16 2009,7:26)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">and often send me home with freebie samples of stuff, and I have been given a couple of free t-shirts.
You don't get THAT off the web.</div>
You're lucky to have a place that uses what they sell. All I have here are the national chains like GNC. That's why I order on-line.

BodyBuilding.com likes to send out freebie samples along with my orders. Plus they keep sending me free T-shirts, face towels, and water bottles.

One time I had my entire order (well over a hundred bucks!) stolen off my porch (the UPS guy didn't put it inside the door). BB.com replaced it free, without a word.

Their prices are relatively reasonable and their service has been excellent. If I can't buy locally, at least I've found a reliable on-line supplier.

Everyone please participate in this poll! I want to do my best to ensure that HSN becomes not only the highest quality supps you can buy, but also that they are widely available and affordable.

Polls like these let me know how to meet your wants and needs.

If you can, please indicate where you buy as well, so we can work on making HSN available at your favorite store in 2003!
thumbs-up.gif
Where can i buy you're products in quebec?

Back