Pictures everyone?

<div>
(Omega_man @ May 30 2006,23:19)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE"><div>
(jwbond @ May 30 2006,19:56)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">i cant believe you only weigh 202 omega. you look great bud...you have the size we all desire. this may be a bit too personal, but have you ever dabbled in using any juice or is that 100% natty omega?</div>
JW,
No AAS, just years of hard work &amp; training smart (Oh &amp; the good lighting in that picture). Actually I had not worked out for about 10yrs, I started back last May (05). Muscle memory must not get Alzheimers since most everything came back in the first 9-10 months.

Omega</div>
incredible! you must have some killer genetics (not down-playing your hard work) great job bro.

so in that pic you are 202lbs at 5'9&quot;? you look like a good 230lbs to me! i'd kill to get my arms that size!

Duh-ang, Omega_man. Your pecs are flipping ghi-normous! You look awesome, dawg. 45? Difficult to believe. I'm 41 and new to HST (am about to finish week 2 of my 10 reps) so your pic was mighty motivational for me. Keep doin what you are doin, big guy.

Not to keep on with the compliments...but Omega damn...every time I look at your pic that is just rediculous...one massive chest bro.
biggrin.gif

<div>
(twog @ Jun. 01 2006,11:07)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Duh-ang, Omega_man. Your pecs are flipping ghi-normous! You look awesome, dawg. 45? Difficult to believe. I'm 41 and new to HST (am about to finish week 2 of my 10 reps) so your pic was mighty motivational for me. Keep doin what you are doin, big guy.</div>
Thx for the compliments guys....always nice to hear when its the result of hard work.
As far as genetics, maybe...but if you saw pics of me when I started, I was about 140lbs (wet) with small wrists &amp; joints you might have thought &quot;lost cause&quot;. I'm not naturally thick in anyway.
Man I'll tell ya, a lot of hard work &amp; consistency over the years. Lots of food &amp; sleep too. My ultimate goal in life was to reach 175lbs, but seemed like a pipe dream back then.
My new goal is about 220 with 19&quot; arms, then maybe a cut cycle to see some abs
biggrin.gif

Omega

Twog, stick to it, the gains will come!!!!

I finally decided to put a picture up.  So what if I am not happy with it?  That's why I am here.  I've been lifting for two and a half years although I wasn't serious until January 05.  I started HST at the end of June 05 and it's been a fun ride ever since.  The last two cycles were okay because I messed up the diet and it was a slow cut instead of a cut.  I am now at the beginning of my 5th cycle which is a serious cut this time!

I am 6'2&quot;, 206 lbs at 12% bodyfat.  I am 21 years old for those who don't know.

Favorite Muscle: Lats
Least: Arms... they need to get bigger, this picture doesn't help..

one pic for now

P.S. How do yins get your pictures actually on the thread. I used Yahoo to store mine, and it formats the file in a weird way. IkonBoard will not let me attatch an image with the extension weird like picture.gif?sdjlLJHSDskd

Colby lookin good man. Great foundation....you can really see your lat developement coming along good.

I think with good cut going on and lean down midsection a little it will show your results. Still 206 at 12% is pretty damn good at 21.

Keep up the good work...and the furniture moving should lean you out.
biggrin.gif

<div>
(colby2152 @ Jun. 05 2006,21:41)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">P.S. How do yins get your pictures actually on the thread. I used Yahoo to store mine, and it formats the file in a weird way. IkonBoard will not let me attatch an image with the extension weird like picture.gif?sdjlLJHSDskd</div>
Hi Colby, The link does not work.
1. Try to be sure the file you want to attach ends with .gif (you have extra letters on the end that may block it from being attached).
2. Try to rename the file as say Colby_1.jpeg (try to get the extension to be .jpeg). Then try to see if it will still open on your PC. If it does open with the new .jpeg extension, then it should be able to be attached so we can see it.
3. Goto google &amp; goto 1. an online editer to change the file to .jpeg or download a freeware program that can convert it for you.

In any case, you'll need to have the actual image in your computer, so if its on yahoo, you'll need to go &amp; save it to your PC to manipulate it.

One of these should work
smile.gif

O

at that moment i was  215@15% looking to bulk more then cut big time i want to maintain 10%. 6ft 32 years old so not getting any younger.trained for 5 years on/off serious 2 year hst 1+ year

bench 330 last cycle
squat  300 crap but just not for me
dead   485 no straps or belt
seated military 225

lcars...be sure to capture the pics after you go to the dark side.

I would love to see the natural vs not natural pics.

Great job Icars!!!! Looking good.
As Joe said, let see some pics for comparison after you cross over to the &quot;darkside&quot;!
Very cool avatar too btw

Omega

Where do yins store your pics on the internet? Yahoo encodes the file name to be that weird &quot;format&quot; online.

Colby, can you view the yahoo pics you have stored online? If so, right click the mouse and see if you can save the image to your PC. If that works, then try to attach the photo with the browse function. I store all my pics on my PC or on CD's, never on the internet. When I posted my pic, it was stored in my PC &amp; I used the browse to attached it. Note, when you get to save it to your PC, go ahead &amp; choose the name you want it saved as at that time (Ex: Colby_1.jpeg)

Or try to post a new link to see it works on the next try.

O

thanks for the props guys feels good to no hardwork is paying off..i will update with new picks but it will have to wait til summer end as im cutting right now(before my winter/autmn bulk
biggrin.gif
).im also looking in to modifying my hst routine quite a bit,ill update soon.

Back