Pictures everyone?

Holy Moly Omega! You look great!
wow.gif
With a little cutting you will look very similar to Mentzer and Franco Columbo but with bigger guns. It's also nice to see that you have functional muscularity as is evidenced by your bench press numbers. From henceforth ye shall be known as the "Big O." Nice job!
cool.gif

Big O! Fantastic mate. Your pecs are awesome. Mine are just now beginning to sprout but are small potatoes next to yours. How long has it taken you to be able to bench 345?

Well done again!
applause.gif

I live on a small island off the west coast of florida --- in the Gulf of Mexico. I lift at a gym "off island". So I was driving home from the gym. last night, and saw all these people at the weigh station-- at the toll booth at the bridge. They were trying to weigh a HUGE HammerHead Shark that was caught -- but were having trouble moving it. I stoped and helped. It turned out to be a new WORLD RECORD at 1,200 lbs!!!!! So my new weight loss idea is to swim in the pass.

Here is what a 49 year old weight lifter on HST who should cut looks like.

Cheers, Bob
biggrin.gif

Holy cow Omega you are looking HUGE bro...keep at it and if you ever decide to cut it will be nasty.

Note to self do not walk beside Omega on beach with shirt off.
biggrin.gif

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">
Note to self do not walk beside Omega on beach with shirt off.
</div>

At least my excuse is, &quot;I'm his young apprentice&quot;

Damn man... and you're new to HST too!!

Hey Bob, forearms looking good man! BIG shark! And the girl at the back looks like she has some pretty good pecs too.
biggrin.gif

You don't look as if you are carrying that much excess weight. What bf are you at right now?

Bob

Agreed, not bad at all for a 49er, although one can't see more of the arms they seem to be well looked after!

LOL,
laugh.gif
, the girly &quot;pecs&quot;, yeah, good development there for sure! Wonder what's her pec routine like? LOL
laugh.gif

Huge shark, makes me think back of Mozambique! Lots of hammer heads there!
cool.gif

I just want to say, thanks to everyone for the compliments
biggrin.gif

This board is probably the best I've read &amp; been a member of, great knowledge &amp; great people!!!!
I'm looking forward to future gains with HST.
smile.gif

Take care,
Omega

Well I would rather have Omega's pecs than catch a world record Hammerhead. Great work Omega! And the weight you are handleing is impressive. I currently am benching 195#s x 3. So 315 / 345 is the promissed land. I am impressed and envious. And I agree with you this is a GREAT board. I did not mean to steal your thunder with the shark pic. Well it kind of shows my build. You are 45 I got back into lifting at 45 after a 9 year lay off... and HST has been nothing short of magic. I thought it was too late. WRONG.

I know the shark is a bit off topic -- but hey--- I know your guys like (and want to become) scarry huge beasts--- so in a way the Hammerhead was not off topic.

Happy fishing, Bob
biggrin.gif

Hey Bob,

Great pic of the hammer head, I saw it on CNN today while at breakfast. Yeah, I had about a 9 year layoff too, I started back again in May of 05. If I could have had 27 hrs days, the training might have continued. I to am happy with the gains that I have gotten with HST. After starting back a year ago, then plateauing around last Nov/Dec, it is most convincing to switch to HST &amp; have the plateau not only broken, but then make the single best gains in the shortest time of my life...at age 45
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Omega (a happy camper!)

I think more legs needed to be shown. I´ll post the rest of me soon.

Here's a link to some pictures. I have me at nearly 200 lbs -- the big &quot;before&quot; picture. Then me after dieting, but before any serious weight training. Then me before my first HST cycle, then me after. Not a big difference that you can notice in the pics from pre and post HST, but there is a difference on the tape measure!

Etpthepii Pics

i cant believe you only weigh 202 omega. you look great bud...you have the size we all desire. this may be a bit too personal, but have you ever dabbled in using any juice or is that 100% natty omega?

<div>
(jwbond @ May 30 2006,19:56)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">i cant believe you only weigh 202 omega. you look great bud...you have the size we all desire. this may be a bit too personal, but have you ever dabbled in using any juice or is that 100% natty omega?</div>
JW,
No AAS, just years of hard work &amp; training smart (Oh &amp; the good lighting in that picture). Actually I had not worked out for about 10yrs, I started back last May (05). Muscle memory must not get Alzheimers since most everything came back in the first 9-10 months.

Omega

Back