Pictures everyone?

You've got some good lat development, colby. Personally, the lats and traps are what I focus in on when I'm looking at someone's progress. You've obviously put some work into them. Looking good.

Tot lets see your progress!

I know all that 5x5 you are holding back on use...from your avatar your BACK is sick!
biggrin.gif

Maybe in another month, I'll have some pics. We'll see. I've got to cut down a little bit for something coming up in July, so I'd rather do that first. At the moment, I've got a bit of fat on me I'd rather not have online...

Besides, compared to omega and his dyno-pecs, I look like skeletor.
laugh.gif

Icars - looking awesome, nice and tight, good job!

Colby - pic a little fuzzy, can see lats are worked nicely, looking good sir!

always nice to recieve compliments,i have to admit my legs are as strong as hell when it comes to leg press but are still not fully developed,damn legs!.im gonna work on my squats as they are poor also but im trying so ill update soon.

Icars - nothing wrong with the legs, they take time...and patience.

Colby - I am sure you'll be there soon!

Some impresive pics here. Does anyone have any comparison before HST photos to go along with their pics. I would like to see some before and after transformations.

Nice job Icars.

I found the secret to getting my legs to grow and get defined was high rep work. I usually start at 25 reps and never go below 10 reps now. It took about a year but the difference is like night and day for me.

Good luck!

<div>
(Old and Grey @ Jun. 10 2006,11:04)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Nice job Icars.

I found the secret to getting my legs to grow and get defined was high rep work. I usually start at 25 reps and never go below 10 reps now. It took about a year but the difference is like night and day for me.

Good luck!</div>
thanks,high repping is something ive started doing in my cycle and yes ive found it works better for me,i dont drop below 10 reps,looking forward to them growing.

Icars

Looking hot...very hot. Terrific pump and tight look!

guys...The new mass monster in the making
biggrin.gif

Kudus to HST!
biggrin.gif

Hey, Icars you're looking good man. Great quad development
cool.gif
I'd be interested to know how long have you been training now and how long with HST?

yes you are looking very solid lcars ! but no wonder, because you are training the Hypertrophy training
biggrin.gif
cool.gif

if you want, maybe say something how your training plan looks like, exercises, reps and sets schemes,sd and so on.

i wish you good luck on the &quot;darkside&quot;, make sure to be safe !

@Lol please read this thread complete, he has written it !
wink.gif

great guys!

hst has and will be a part of my routines for some time to come,i think im going for a new routine ie

to up intensity/sets but split my bodyparts,train each bp 2x a week say

back shoulders chest monday
legs arms wednesday
back shoulders chest friday
legs arms saturday

this is something im workin on,stick to the rep shceme/progressive load but this way i can put more effort and exercicses where i need them plus i can keep squats and deads seperate as the weight is getting heavy and together they are too much.my diet is pretty good right now so thats taken care of,just sd'ing this week so no weights maybe gentle cardio.

Personally, I would break it into an upper/lower split and go six days a week. Arms with legs will be hitting your arms a lot more than anything else, since arms should be getting hit real hard when you do your back.

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">@Lol please read this thread complete, he has written it ! </div>

Aha! OK, so 5 years not so serious, then 2 years more serious, then 1+ year of HST. So that's 8+ years total. Congrats on keeping it up and staying natural for so long. There are guys at my local gym who have only trained for a year or so and have now decided it's time to hit the juice. Sad.
sad.gif

Back