Where are you from?

I live in Paducah, KY. And yes, we wear shoes, and no, I don't play a banjo. ;)
laugh.gif
tounge.gif

I am from Salvador - Bahia, Brazil

currently living in Indaiatuba, São Paulo, Brazil

I am in the first week of 15´, inmy first cycle. Great hopes!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (mikey_270 @ July 10 2004,8:02)]I live in Paducah, KY. And yes, we wear shoes, and no, I don't play a banjo. ;)
laugh.gif
tounge.gif
Actually Paducah is a pretty sophisticated little town, my Mother's family is from Princeton, just a hop skip and a jump from Paducah. Been there numerous times.

I'm from a small town in north Florida USA called High Springs.
Our nearest city is Gainesville. Home of the
University Of Florida Fighting Gators
Goooooo Gators !
Chomp Chomp

I life in Holland or with other words, the Netherlands.
We dont walk on wooden shoes
tounge.gif

So far; i have never met somebody who is also doing HST in Holland. Hoop I will meet somebody here on the board who lives in Holland too.

worship.gif

Flint, MI here....about 45 minutes north of detroit.

In case anyone cares...Flint was made infamous by Roger Moore in his debut documentary "Roger & Me"

and for anyone who saw the movie...yes it's very true and yes it's a crap infested place.

The only town that brags about the fact that we're on our 27th murder of the year already.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (firefighter2032 @ Aug. 20 2004,5:37)]Flint, MI here....about 45 minutes north of detroit.
In case anyone cares...Flint was made infamous by Roger Moore in his debut documentary "Roger & Me"
and for anyone who saw the movie...yes it's very true and yes it's a crap infested place.
The only town that brags about the fact that we're on our 27th murder of the year already.
The one nice thing about this website is it doesn't matter where you are from, we are glad to have a representative from Flint, MI here. :D

[b said:
Quote[/b] (bodyguard @ Aug. 20 2004,3:11)]I life in Holland or with other words, the Netherlands.
We dont walk on wooden shoes
tounge.gif

So far; i have never met somebody who is also doing HST in Holland. Hoop I will meet somebody here on the board who lives in Holland too.
worship.gif
I live in Amsterdam and I do walk on wooden shoes ;) !
Nice to see all those diffrent nationalities on this forum. Really strengthens the olympic state of mind i'm in! Just saw the replay of Lithuania - Team USA (basketball)
wow.gif
, i get nightmares from this dream team!
BTW I'm starting my first HST cycle tommorow, I will post my results on this board (just for my own motivation).

Born and raised in Windsor, NY-----> Go to school in Rochester, NY------->Currently in Herzogenaurach, Germany---->Back to Rochester, NY Nov. 23-------->Then who knows where!!!!

Hi -
I am a 27 year old male from Cleveland, Ohio, USA.

I am married, and we have a 5 month old boy.

I'm an engineer and also a musician in my spare time.

Check out my profile for a link to my band's site, if interested.

Back