Where are you from?

Hey dudes and dudets!
new member from cold Finland here, very close from Russian boarder
and very interested in HST!!
not yet tried it coz I'm on diet now,and I don't have guts to try it when dieting!
but in autumn,I'll rock the world!

Frisco, Texas here. (That's North Dallas, for those that aren't familiar with the place. :) )

New to this forum, but not to bodybuilding, fitness, etc. Nice to 'meet' you guys.

PSU student from Pittsburgh, PA, USA

HERE WE GO STEELERS!!! I BLEED BLACK&GOLD
thumbs-up.gif

Allegan, Michigan. That's near Kalamazoo and Grand Rapids if you've ever heard of them. Bruce Campbell mentioned Grand Rapids in Army of Darkness.

Delft, the Netherlands!
Delft you say? Yes, the city where the film 'Girl with a Pearl Earring' was made. Delft is also known from it's 'Delft blue' (china stuff).
Delft lies about 15 miles away from Vlaardingen where 2-time Miss Olympia Julliette Bergmann was born. About 20 miles away we have Rotterdam where Berry DeMey is from. I do my workouts at the local Bodyline gym (written in Dutch).
Best wishes,
- Jim Storm

hi ich bin aus deutschland

I´m from Germany

And i am in this forum because in Germany there are not many people who do hst.

:D

[b said:
Quote[/b] (till101 @ July 27 2005,5:40)]hi ich bin aus deutschland
I´m from Germany
And i am in this forum because in Germany there are not many people who do hst.
:D
Good thing I can read some German :D

Germany, USA, and elsewhere, I don't think too many people practice HST.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Germany, USA, and elsewhere, I don't think too many people practice HST.

Yeah, and on my god-forsaken country that's seemingly going to hell, I'm probably the only one who practices HST.
laugh.gif

Well, I guess only relatively few people everywhere use HST because we at HST don't pay people to "promote" HST to earn lots and lots of money. We don't have the "marketing" that other programs have. Just goes to show that the people here just mean bodybuilding, and no other crazy business like raking in tons of money by tricking people into their workout program. :D

-JV

Back