Where are you from?

Wow, we are an international bunch!

For myself:

Currently...
Salisbury, Maryland, USA.

About 2 hours southeast of Baltimore or Washington DC, 30 minutes from the Atlantic.
It stinks here, it's a isolated and small-minded place. The good thing is the beach in the summer

Formerly...
Hungry Horse and Whitefish, Montana
Mobridge, South Dakota
Walden, New York

JWJ

Im from Toronto, Canada.
Quite an international board... and quite many people from Canada :) .

O and getting back to Singapour... I know nothing about it, but heard that you get ur hands cut off for commiting a crime. (or was that Japan) :D

Born in England.
My father is lebanese, my mother is french
Lived after in Lebanon.
Then in France .
Then in the USA
now in Germany.

So I guess I am from all over :p

I was born in Palm Beach, Florida USA. I lived there for 10 years then I moved to Miami, Florida where I resided for 9 years. Now I currently make my home in Las Vegas, Nevada.

Oldham,north west England.For my fellow northerners I once saw graffitti saying"it might be grim up north but it's f***** s**** down south"

I might as well chime in here as well.

Currently residing in Gainesville, FL finishing up a masters degree. I'll be moving back home to Miami in a few months.

I started this thread 2 years ago and i am going to be 21 this year! Time flies and its amazing to see so many people from all the around the world
thumbs-up.gif
. Most American message boards have Americans members as the majority but this is clearly not the case for the HST forum!

How did it turn out so differently here? I am sure all this unique exposure is doing a whole lot of good for Bryan, not to mention its making him into an international celebrity
laugh.gif

HST changed the way i looked at training and my knowledge has increased greatly since then.

:)

On my horse farm in rural Killingwoth, Connecticut, USA. I have worked though on 6 continents and been most everywhere except for the Middle East.

Best weather, South Africa
Best food, Italy/Argentina
Least densely populated, Australia
Most densely populated, China/Mexico City
Best looking females, Buenos Aires
Worst looking females, Nowhere
Best place to live, Killingworth., CT
Worst place to live, Anywhere else

Hobbies: Horses, Ham Radio (Call sign KD1MA), Performance Vehicles

laugh.gif

Currently 45 miles NW of Houston.

Lived in SanDiego, Portland, Virginia, Arizona. Grew up in northern Indiana, steal mill country.

Been all over the Orient.

Never been to Buenos Aires, but I have been to Thailand and I would have to say that next to the Great State of Texas, that is where the women are.

I'm from Columbia, Maryland, USA. About 20 miles or so northeast of Washington D.C.

I love this thread. Its great to see people from all over the world on this site.

Back