HSN considers making prohormone

Par can speak to this far better than I, but Avant is elling a 5AA intranasal "In Rage". It has had favorable reviews so far. As LPP said, they are used as a pre event stimluant and from what I gather, the systemic effects are minimal. Here's a link to an informative thread on In Rage.

In Rage at Avant

Steve

The product I am referring to is an intra-nasal 4-AD product. The research they provided for it's efficacy showed an increase in testosterone above baseline that lasted a few days after ending a cycle. I should get it today and I will update on it's acute and long term effects.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BIZ @ Nov. 04 2002,8:22)]The product I am referring to is an intra-nasal 4-AD product. The research they provided for it's efficacy showed an increase in testosterone above baseline that lasted a few days after ending a cycle. I should get it today and I will update on it's acute and long term effects.
I think most PHs will give you an increase above your baseline a few days after the cycle. How it is delveried only has little to do with this.

Like I said, IMO, the issue with the intra-nasal products is whether or not the mucous membranes can handle the frequency needed to invoke a physical response (not just a mental/psychological - ie pre-event use). I don't have my bottle with me, but the psycho-diol from Ergo suggested X amount of squirts 3-4 times per day. I can tell you that I may last 3 days on that kind of frequency as it can be very harsh in the nose/throat. Plus, the constant smell/taste would be unpleasant all the time.

I will take 4 pumps twice a day. I bought two bottles which is supposed to last ~ 8 weeks. Should have some evidence by then to it's legitimacy. As to what Lil Poppa Pump said, I too am worried about making my nose raw, so I will do two doses a day and see how that feels. I am going to try and find the article I read by Patrick Arnold about intra-nasal delivery and how he felt that was the best way for max absorption. I think he even explained how to do it with his prohormone powders? Thanks for the replies. Cannot wait to see what HSN will bring to the table in this market.

Just saw on Ergopharm's web-site that Arnold has a nasal product now, hence you talking about it Lil Poppa Pump. I must have been asleep at the keyboard.

it is now illegal to sell prohormones in the UK without prescription. As of 31/10/02 UK manufacturers are no longer able to sell them at all.
However, US manufacturers are able to sell overseas to the UK providing they sell to private consumers....NOT for the retail market.

I got the intra-nasal prohormone and let me say, OUCH!!! I will use it up and if it kicks ### I may get it again, but if it does not produce any benefit, then I am done with intra-nasal. It tastes awful and burns, but apparently that is supposed to get better with continued use. It does give me a mental boost as far as I can tell, but I am more interested in whether it will affect performance, growth, etc...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BIZ @ Nov. 06 2002,7:26)]I got the intra-nasal prohormone and let me say, OUCH!!!

It tastes awful and burns, but apparently that is supposed to get better with continued use.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Now, you see what I was talking about!!

sorry for not reading the thread... but I would like to see a 1,4ad and 1-test combination. (transdermal of course) .. this would be the only one on the market. but you can make it custom at 1fast400 of course.

I have a suggestion for giving your nose a rest.
The inside of your cheek can also absorb that stuff. You just need to clear the saliva because it has an enzyme that might break down the vehicle for it. Rinse with a sip of water, then try some mouth breathing like an ignorant hillbilly. Place the spray as approximate to the area above the bottom row of molars(towards the back) and between the cheek and gum to avoid any salivary glands.

You may find a greater surface area for absorption and less of the taste because the disparite sensation may just be a reaction to the chemical by your olfactory bulb which you are spraying almost directly with the nasal route. Sense of smell accounts for most of the flavor of foods this way.

I don't know, just a thought.

I think that any ph that are tested double-blind by Bryan would get my immediate vote. I started on some 1-Test about 3 days ago and have not noticed even an increase in libido which I saw dramaticly with Nortesten by ##########, but that may be just part of the mechanism of an andro.

Nice to have a forum where people can discuss the subject objectively.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (beanboy @ Dec. 10 2002,1:52)]I started on some 1-Test about 3 days ago and have not noticed even an increase in libido
Don't expect an increase in libido on 1-test. Expect a decrease in libido.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Blood&Iron @ Dec. 10 2002,2:45)]I can't imagine that Bryan is even considering introducing any prohormone products, given the current climate in Washington.
Yeah. I am guessing he has changed his mind.

I think phs are expensive, you are no more natural taking phs, i would take AAS because of better use/cost relation and you know the sideeffects

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Par Deus @ Aug. 22 2002,10:52)]There are probably 20+ different 1-test products on the market now.
Unless you can come up with something truly different (a cost-effective oral comes to mind), it will just get lost amongst companies with much bigger marketing budgets.
You have something at your disposal that most companies do not -- namely, a good mind -- use that :)
very true

Back