What does your wifey/GF think about your regime?

She thinks its great!  It turns her on, makes her cum twice as fast, twice as hard, twice as often!

Then when I come home from the gym, she is too tired for me, oh well...

She thinks its great!  It turns her on, makes her cum twice as fast, twice as hard, twice as often!

Then when I come home from the gym, she is too tired for me, oh well...

My fiance lifts with me sometimes. I have her involved in Deadlift, Bench Press, Tricep Pushdowns, and Bent-Over Rows. She loves to do rows, but she loves pilates more than anything.

Yeah, my wife only wants to to some old wuss pilate breathing thing and call it a workout, but at least she does something once in a while. Lately she got on some Akavar 20/50 and can talk the brass off a doorknob. Drivin' me nuts. I'd rather she just work out.

My girlfriend doesn't seem to care too much about my working out but it's something I've been doing since she met me. Today is me and my girlfriends two year anniversary so we will be having a dinner together soon.

<div>
(quadancer @ Dec. 21 2007,20:00)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Yeah, my wife only wants to to some old wuss pilate breathing thing and call it a workout, but at least she does something once in a while. Lately she got on some Akavar 20/50 and can talk the brass off a doorknob. Drivin' me nuts. I'd rather she just work out.</div>
Quad, have you tried Pilates? I was pleasant surprised to find them tough on the core and a hell of a sweat too!

I only know what my wife does, and I'm sure it's not the Pilates you guys do or you wouldn't use it. She doesn't even break a sweat from what I see.
I think she had one of those trainers afraid of lawsuits.

My DW is not into lifting/body building. She does cardio while I lift ath the YMCA. Otherwise, she hits the treadmill/stair climber at home. She has lost 30 lbs and looks great!

I am bulking and have gained a little over 20 lbs. She doesn't like the &quot;bulking belly&quot; too much ...
sad.gif

Back