Need help designing an HST program

[b said:
Quote[/b] (restless @ Aug. 01 2003,9:25)]trying to convince you of anything takes way to much effort.
Convincing me requires that you present a clear, logical, and valid argument. So far, I have testimonials, hearsay, and advice based on experience (e.g. "I usually drop isolation exercises around this time").

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Singleton @ Aug. 04 2003,2:19)]Convincing me requires that you present a clear, logical, and valid argument. So far, I have testimonials, hearsay, and advice based on experience (e.g. "I usually drop isolation exercises around this time").
Because there is nothing set in stone. All of the research to base HST on are all done on certain sections of the program - high lactase helps joints, loading helps hypertrophy (5;s and negatives), Frequent training is better than infrequent. yada yada yada

Why should we spend excessive amounts of time to convince you to try a program that is free, its not as tho we are selling a program to you and want to convince you to buy it.
Everyone on this site will have a different program, and utilize different practicese that can be traced back to some anecdotal, or research based evidence.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Singleton @ Aug. 04 2003,3:19)]Convincing me requires that you present a clear, logical, and valid argument. So far, I have testimonials, hearsay, and advice based on experience (e.g. "I usually drop isolation exercises around this time").
Quoting you from other thread:

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I am getting fatter already. I think I may be all the way back up to 8% bf by the time I'm done.

I feel bloated and weak. My muscles feel empty. My breath is shallow. I do not have a strong focus in my mind.
My abdomen is disdended because I cannot do Yoga or adominal stretching.

What else did I want to say? I feel freakin awful.
I think HST TRAINING could possibly be useful for recovering from the flu.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Getting fatter on < 1800 cals a day.

Muscle tone is greatly decreased. I look almost normal now.

Can you present clear, logical and valid arguments that SD is responsible for all that's happening to you ? Can you prove that 10 days of inactivity are detrimental to your health ? Did you find your 1RM, VO2max etc. to be reduced ? Do you have a valid explanation of why this is not happening to anyone else, as far as I know ? Where is the logic now ?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Singleton @ Aug. 04 2003,3:19)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (restless @ Aug. 01 2003,9:25)]trying to convince you of anything takes way to much effort.
Convincing me requires that you present a clear, logical, and valid argument. So far, I have testimonials, hearsay, and advice based on experience (e.g. "I usually drop isolation exercises around this time").

The logical scientific arguments can be found in the articles section and at the FAQ. The ideia here is that we help you with our experience and once you stop winning and being such a spoiled child maybe that will happen. Frankly, I'm not actually concerned about whatever you do anymore because you're lack of civism disapointed me big time. Not mentioning that for some reason you seem to blame all things going wrong on your life as a consequence of the great favour you're doing us all by trying this program.

Back