Natural Test Boosters

I believe ya Mor- I'm presently doing Tribuplex 750 by MRM at 800mg 3x/day, and even at that dosage it's not done a dang thing in two weeks. The yohimbe I like for morning workouts, but done in the afternoon, it keeps me up at night. Now someone in here said something about yohimbe being catabolic...I need to check that out soon.

One other thing: I've been doing Rebound XT along with the trib- I wonder if the problem is too LOW E?

Is that the stuff that Gaspari put up?Don`t really know how effective it is first hand, but I`ve seen ppl whose opinions I trust saying that it works, not as great as proper PCT tools like Arimidex, Nolva, Clomid etc work, but far better than the smoke&mirrors herbal contraptions that supplement companies are so fond of
smile.gif

And yes, estrogen is quite important for libido, as much as manly men would want to think that estrogen is only good for being kicked out of their system. You could get some bloodwork done, to see your hormonal profile, it would be far better then guessing if the cause for lowered libido is hormonal or not.

About 2 weeks in, here are my thoughts so far:

* The first 2 days on rebound reloaded at one cap/day libido was noticably increased. After adding Activate 4x/day and increasing rebound to 2x/day libido went way down. Three days off rebound, and a few days back at only 1x/day lbido is back to normal.

* My bodyweight weight has stayed constant (just finished 10s) since beginning of HST cycle, but I do look leaner and more muscular. Imrovement in appearance comparable to previous HST cycles.

* Strength increases seem to be coming more easily than in previous HST cycles. Top weights in each phase just "feel lighter"

* Skin slightly oilier than usual but no significant acne.

Overall, I'd say this stack is doing a little something on the hormonal front based on the side effects and strength increases. I don't know if it's doing enough to justify the cost. I'm extremely pleased with my progress on this HST cycle, more so than the last two, but I can't say it's because of the supplements. I'm lifting heavier weights obviously, but I've also made a couple adjustments to my workouts and diet: I replaced heavy leg presses with light squats and deadlifts (starting very slow because of an injury-prone lower back) and I have made a conscious effort to increase my intake of fibrous carbs (i.e. fruits and vegetables) and avoid things like ice cream, cookies, candy etc. almost entirely.
Bottom line is so far I am happy with my results but I am not convinced the supplements have played a huge role. I probably won't buy them again anytime soon, but I wouldn't rule it out entirely if I had more money to spend.

<div>
(SweetDaddyPatty @ Feb. 22 2007,14:23)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">About 2 weeks in, here are my thoughts so far:

* The first 2 days on rebound reloaded at one cap/day libido was noticably increased.  After adding Activate 4x/day and increasing rebound to 2x/day libido went way down.  Three days off rebound, and a few days back at only 1x/day lbido is back to normal.

*  My bodyweight weight has stayed constant (just finished 10s) since beginning of HST cycle, but I do look leaner and more muscular.  Imrovement in appearance comparable to previous   HST cycles.

*  Strength increases seem to be coming more easily than in previous HST cycles.  Top weights in each phase just &quot;feel lighter&quot;

*  Skin slightly oilier than usual but no significant acne.

Overall, I'd say this stack is doing a little something on the hormonal front based on the side effects and strength increases.  I don't know if it's doing enough to justify the cost.  I'm extremely pleased with my progress on this HST cycle, more so than the last two, but I can't say it's because of the supplements.  I'm lifting heavier weights obviously, but I've also made a couple adjustments to my workouts and diet:  I replaced heavy leg presses with light squats and deadlifts (starting very slow because of an injury-prone lower back) and I have made a conscious effort to increase my intake of fibrous carbs (i.e. fruits and vegetables) and avoid things like ice cream, cookies, candy etc. almost entirely.
Bottom line is so far I am happy with my results but I am not convinced the supplements have played a huge role.  I probably won't buy them again anytime soon, but I wouldn't rule it out entirely if I had more money to spend.</div>
Likely they haven't. Strength increases are common anecdotal reports on these types of cycles, so maybe if someone studied one officially with that as the object of the study they'd find significant differences. But I believe these types of products have been studied as far as body mass and comp changes, and nothing turned up.

Back