Inner thighs

Judging from the amount of soreness wide stance squats produce in my adductors I have to agree with Bryan's recommendation. Sumo deads would also be a nice choice.

I'm one week into my 5s, and just by widening my stance 8" on my squats yesterday I can barely get out of my car today...

So are you guys suggesting that DOMS in the inner thighs is a good indication that this stance is effective?

Thanks,
Randy

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Randy @ April 27 2003,4:48)]So are you guys suggesting that DOMS in the inner thighs is a good indication that this stance is effective?
Thanks,
Randy
In targeting this specific muscle, yes.

Don't tell Vince you said that
happy.gif

Ok, after the wide stance squat-induced DOMS goes away, and just when you think you have adequately hit your adductors, go and try an adductor machine for 2 sets of 10 reps. You'll be walking as if you had been riding a rodeo horse for 2 hours :D

[b said:
Quote[/b] (micmic @ April 28 2003,1:03)]Ok, after the wide stance squat-induced DOMS goes away, and just when you think you have adequately hit your adductors, go and try an adductor machine for 2 sets of 10 reps. You'll be walking as if you had been riding a rodeo horse for 2 hours :D
Did that some time ago. Not half as fun as squats, seriously.

Back