Good article and good website.

Discussion in 'Strength-Specific Training (SST)' started by scientific muscle, Feb 10, 2008.

1. scientific muscle

scientific muscle New Member

2. quadancer

quadancer New Member

Very nice. I absolutely can't understand how Serge got that 502 off his collar and up with barely any movement at all! Amazing. I watched the push press part over and over trying to figure it out.

3. scientific muscle

scientific muscle New Member

He's a total badass freak of nature, thats all I can figure.

4. Lol

Lol Super Moderator Staff Member

<div>
    (quadancer @ Feb. 11 2008,02:06)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Very nice. I absolutely can't understand how Serge got that 502 off his collar and up with barely any movement at all! Amazing. I watched the push press part over and over trying to figure it out.</div>
    It is an amazing lift. He is using an impulse that travels all the way along his body plus he uses a certain amount of layback so that he is able to transfer some of the load onto his pecs. It is quite hard to see how much layback he is using because of the front view but it is actually a fair amount. I wouldn't recommend trying this technique because it'll put a helluva lot of strain on your back and, if you aren't used to it, you'll probably sustain an injury.

5. colby2152

colby2152 New Member

It's funny seeing such a behemoth of a man jump up and down so excitedly.

6. BAX67

BAX67 New Member

Nice website and amazing lift. WOW!