Desperatly need a program

<div>
(vagrant @ Jan. 05 2007,16:16)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">your thai boxing training will be more than sufficient. The advantage to cardio when working for gains instead of cutting is that you stay in good cardiovascular shape, allowing you good workouts when you don't run out of breath on your first set of squats.</div>
i do thai boxing 4 days a week but I am going to take a break from it whilst doing weight because i want to do weights 3 days a week at minumum, so if im doing to much cardio without any days rests inbetween, i figured my body would never have time to recover and therefore will result in no gains at all.

<div>
(Joe.Muscle @ Jan. 05 2007,22:01)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">HST</div>
rock.gif

<div>
(andysutils @ Jan. 06 2007,11:53)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE"><div>
(Joe.Muscle @ Jan. 05 2007,22:01)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">HST</div>
rock.gif
</div>
He was recommending HST since the thread title is &quot;Desperately need a program&quot;.

thanks for all help, but i cant find this so called hst program anywhere or any relation to it, or is there something im missing?

I'm a bit confused as to why you're saying you can't find the HST program when you're on the HST forum. plus, Tot sketched out a good program to follow.

at any rate, I do Thai boxing (really only shadow boxing at this point) &amp; have also trained in Krav Maga &amp; I still lift 3 days a week following HST principles. when I was doing KM I really ramped back my sets &amp; it cost me a bit of muscle.

http://www.deepsquatter.com/strength/archives/korte.htm  ---Do this program by Stephen Korte that sci muscle posted.  It's progressive and it's for strength, but should pack some size on you, if you eat a lot like you should.  

Don't stress over what program you choose.  HST, 5x5, 3x3....at your size I think each one will work great for you.  Focus on your eating.  Try to gain some fat and get slower at boxing
smile.gif

sorry terp forgive me, its been a long day, please disregard that post everyone
blush.gif

thanks steve for post link, now that looks like a program i could follow, i had no routine before or eating plan but im dam sure i can achive some mass, as for boxing, i can sacrifice it for as long as it takes to put some size on me. As much as i love thai boxing and from being in that ring getting knocked about, trsut me, i know its size i need and want.

thanks for program tot, i will try them both and looking foward to this journey.

Back