Where are you from?

hey artcurus I wondered why you used that name. Seeing is really good for astronomy in the area you live in. so you must mean the star...is that right? Iam also on the starmastwer scope newletter forum. I am from Chatanooga Tenn but currently live just south of Littlerock Arkansas. i moved from Jackson missippi because there were way to many out of control medical lawsuits. Malpractice lawyers are out of control in mississippi. I have friends in Slalmanca Espana and Denmark that I speak to from time to time...by the way anyone from denmark who reads this if you know Mica Doty Tell him WoodyaRD SAID TO DROP HIM A LINE !

Hi Morded (than alive?)
tounge.gif
"You said the magic woid, give that man a seegar!" Astronomy is a hobby of mine and we have very clear skies 352 nights/year. Elevation here is 4200 msl, some ambient city light but easily avoided by a 10 minute drive behind the mountain. OR, a 1.5 hr drive puts you at 8,500 feet near Sun Spot and Apache Peak observatories. Really sparkling up there. Above dust and haze, no ambient reflection, difficult to distinguish constellations and skymarkers against the panoply of jewels. Gotta admit, I'm a visual rush junkie. The physics is awe inspiring but the sheer beauty of finding/seeing distant suns and clusters and galaxies is my motivation. I use a 10" reflector, factory made. My father has a 10" reflector designed, built, and autographed by Clyde Tombaugh. It has a hand-figured mirror.
New Mexico is not much better off than Ms. for docs. It's a litigous time we live in. NM ranks 4th in the nation in litigation.
Too much poverty and too many lawyers. Quick fix? Sue the doctors! It stinks.
I hadn't heard of the starmaster website. Will look it up.
As Horkheimer says, (that guy is soooooo gay, but funny)
"keep looking up"
Arcturus

Ontario,Canada
Ajax (15 mins from Toronto)

Hey there are like 2 people i saw from Canada.Where are all my fellow candians hiding out?? in their igloos? playing with their pet beavers and drinking beer?? im am interested in what non canadians think of canada and what they think its like here.

thanks Ryan Degen
crazy.gif

Hi,
I've been in Memphis, TN since 1980 but I'm an Army Brat (hi Hankster :) ) born in Fairbanks Alaska. I've lived all over the United States including DC, Fargo ND, San Fran, San Antonio TX, and in Europe: Rome, Italy, and The Netherlands.

I'm a Nutritionist (not currently practicing) and will be starting my first HST cycle the Monday after Thanksgiving! I can't wait to get in the gym -- SD is killing me!
crazy.gif

Elle
()))---()))

hey arcturus, drop me an email a about that new meade 14 inch go-to scope. i have some questions on the big dobs if you have used one. I notice there are a lot of people from Arkansas on this site. Maybe we should meet at the next show.I think it is in may or july. Anyway I am glad to see that there is a contigent in the state. I am trying to get the guys at powerhouse in little rock to start using some of the hst stuff on their clients. I competed against a guy who beat me by like 2 points in the teenage ar in 89 from fort smith. He had a bit of an....edge...(that's tactful) but i don't know of anyother trainees from that area.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Quicksilver @ Nov. 27 2002,4:14)]Ontario,Canada
Ajax (15 mins from Toronto)
Hey there are like 2 people i saw from Canada.Where are all my fellow candians hiding out?? in their igloos? playing with their pet beavers and drinking beer?? im am interested in what non canadians think of canada and what they think its like here.
thanks Ryan Degen
crazy.gif
I used to watch this show when I was a kid called The Beachcombers, about a family of Canadian loggers I think? So that is my impression of Canada. Lots of lumberjacks with beanies :D

Now I am off walkabout to visit my next door neighbours about 30 kilometres away as I need to borrow some sugar. I should be back by next week since I am going on the back of my Kangaroo, Big Red. It is the cheapest form of travel around here in Australia.

The Ohio State University here! Go Buckeyes! Goin to the Fiesta Bowl baby!

I work out at the Jesse Owens North complex. The weight room is one year old and it's good to be a regular there.

Hi Spence!

I'm 20 years old from Stockholm, Sweden. What can I say about this wonderfull contrey. I't sounds like we sing while we speak and the women are beautifull!!!

I'm from Stuttgart, Germany, male, 25 years old, 6'1'' tall and single. ;)
I'm working out in a facility called Kieser Training where the average client is 40 something years old, has some serious back pain and/or had a back surgery. That's why the staff there solely relies on MedX machines which I really like.
I started lifting weights 2 3/4 years ago and have gained approximately 27 lbs in that time. 17 out of those 27 lbs I have gained during my first HST cycle which I completed 10 days ago. That's why I'll definitely stick to HST principles in the future. :)
Hi JDK! :) I'm looking forward to starting my 2nd HST cycle.

I'm from Pittsburgh, PA, USA.
I work out in the basement of a church on the South Side of Pittsburgh with one other member of this board.
I'm 31 years of age and have been lifting for 22 months. I Lifted with a split-routine for about 9 months, then HIT for 9 months, and now HST for the last 4. I'm entering the negative portion of my second HST cycle on my next workout.
I read the HST board at least once a day and have managed to get two people to read about and try HST so far and they've had great results.

Manila, Philippines here.

Did a search for Philippines and got no results, am I the only pinoy here?

Some guys at my gym have seen my HST routine and scoffed at it because "it comes from the Internet." No joke. Anyway, works for me!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (ed2020 @ Jan. 06 2003,7:42)]Some guys at my gym have seen my HST routine and scoffed at it because "it comes from the Internet." No joke. Anyway, works for me!
I promise I'll have a book for them soon. That way you can say it came from a book. ;)

South America, 4th forest on the right 5th tree down, just opposite baloo.

Actually I'm from Essex in England which is about 30 mins from London. The weather is crap, the standard of living quite good and the women cheap and very easy. Essex girls have a reputation for having Yo-Yo knickers, not that I'm complaining.

Back