what age

Turning 56 in 5 weeks. Have been doing various split routines that I have developed, and they have worked well. However, it is time for a change, so am starting HST tomorrow. Hopefully it will help me make it to 57......................:cool:

I’m 32.. started (got serious) about 25-26... I was a hard gainer and had to eat like a madman to gain weight. I went from 140lbs to 220lbs at my heaviest. Bulk and cut several times and hit a wall for the past two years at 190lbs to 205lbs and not much change in size (only strength would go up).

Now looking at HST and hoping to see some nice new gains from it!!

i am 28 years old and i am goin to gym since i was 17.. now my biceps are too great to see...
and now i had decided that till the of 50 i will not stop going to gym...

Started lifting last year at 48 (I was tired of being tired all the time) and will be the big 5 0 on August 30. Feeling like I am in my 20's again... Really.

Started backpacking again in the sierras with my son this year, good times.:)

My goal is 180lbs at 10% BF in 3 years on this small frame. Put on about 8lbs of lbm last year, so.

Last edited:
Started lifting last year at 48 (I was tired of being tired all the time) and will be the big 5 0 on August 30. Feeling like I am in my 20's again... Really.

Started backpacking again in the sierras with my son this year, good times.:)

My goal is 180lbs at 10% BF in 3 years on this small frame. Put on about 8lbs of lbm last year, so.
That's great, 69cam. Well done and keep up the good work. I'll be hitting the big 5-0 in a year and a half. Fifty, going on fifteen, eh?! :)

I'm 46 and decided it's time to start getting into better shape. I trained doing martial arts for 5 or 6 years in my 20's but pretty much nothing since then. Just in the last couple months I started taking Plexus natural health drink, cleanse and probiotic......just doing exercises at home. Gotta start somewhere!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back