Topical Yohimbine and Leptin levels?

Steve McDermott

Some thing Lyle mentioned in another post got me thinking.  If I am using a topical Yohimbine product (and it is working as advertised), then since the fat is exiting the adipocytes, wouldn't leptin levels drop?  I assume that this could be counteracted with more frequent or longer, more intense refeeds.  

Steve

It should drop leptin levels only to the extent that Lipoderm-Y causes "extra" fat burn. I am not sure if Lipoderm-Y causes excess fat burn; it just allows immobilization of fat from certaom areas of the body, no?

Yes, and I have been applying the solution on my love handles like there is no tomorrow. For whopping 2 days, I have been inspecting my fat in the mirror. Quite gross, I must admit.

I just got mine yesterday, and I started last night. I am putting it on my upper abs and chest at night and lower abs/love handles and low back in the morning. I had some fairly good success with the Yohimburn, so I suspect that Lipoderm will work as well or better, since there is twice the Yohimbine in it. I think the carrier is better thought out too. I'll keep you posted.

Steve

Back