The HST FAQ

stan

Hi there.

I went over to read the FAQ, and noticed that all the posts are since 2003..

I was just wondering whether people more knowledgeable than me go over it and if they find anything in error, or know about some research which clarifies or changes the basics, let us and the HST-crew know?

So there's been no research since 2003 which has an effect on HST?

S.

It doesn't need to be updated. The PIMP MY HST E-BOOK has all the tweaks that you need to do to your routine. Lately, there is some buzz of how to do the isolations..

Dan's idea: do iso's in the 15's and 10's, drop them once you hit the 5's because the heavy load of the compounds will be enough - a lot of people have been doing this including myself

Fausto's new idea: this one will be interesting, doing the iso's on off days - this makes his log that much more interesting

No iso's: just doing compounds only - a lot of people already do this..

and it's been a couple months since I read the pimp my hst e-book, but I think vicious mentioned the idea of doing iso's once you hit the 5's and negs since the lighter load wouldn't have an effect. correct me if I am wrong?

Anyways, the FAQ's have everything you need.

-Colby

[b said:
Quote[/b] (stan @ Nov. 11 2005,10:18)]Hi there.
I went over to read the FAQ, and noticed that all the posts are since 2003..
I was just wondering whether people more knowledgeable than me go over it and if they find anything in error, or know about some research which clarifies or changes the basics, let us and the HST-crew know?
So there's been no research since 2003 which has an effect on HST?
S.
Try resetting the Topic Sort By, when you view the FAQ Forum, use Last Post, Descending Order, Start from Beginning.

I'd use the entire forum as your own FAQ and get busy with the search facility, there's a huge amount of information on here, I think the FAQ is really designed to set ou the basics. The customising thread/pimp hst ebook is a quality read...interesting that Vicious's take on isolations is the complete opposite to some of the new ideas...be good if he was around to debate it....
thumbs-up.gif

Thanks mate.. I did search for it, but now that I think about it it was without "" marks, and so it didn't find pimp my HST thread for some reason.

Maybe I should have tried google and site:www.hypertrophy-specific.com...

Mesa like-a da googly
thumbs-up.gif
laugh.gif
crazy.gif
sleeping.gif

K.

Back