T-shirts?

<div>
(colby2152 @ Jan. 10 2008,13:55)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Who else would like an HST shirt?</div>
Count me in!

Yeah - I'd buy the shirt - maybe a couple of 'em. I think we all should; we collectively have a ton of gains to pay Bryan back for. The least we can do is attract some attention to the site - and perhaps to HSN by extension.

We should have an HST conference.
biggrin.gif

<div>
(colby2152 @ Mar. 05 2008,13:24)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">We should have an HST conference.
biggrin.gif
</div>
In Europe, North America, or South America? Africa might do, as would Asia or Australia...

It's not so easy to narrow down a common meeting place.

<div>
(TunnelRat @ Mar. 05 2008,14:36)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE"><div>
(colby2152 @ Mar. 05 2008,13:24)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">We should have an HST conference.
biggrin.gif
</div>
In Europe, North America, or South America? Africa might do, as would Asia or Australia...

It's not so easy to narrow down a common meeting place.</div>
Well, it could be rotated through various places... we could start off in the states - probably around Bryan!

I'll buy at least one. Doing HST you can never have enough workout shirts.
laugh.gif

I'd rather have an option other than black though. While it looks good, I start to sweat and overheat just thinking of having to workout in it.

I bought a custom T from Tshirts.com and thought it was great...until one washing...dang near wiped out the picture and it faded the lettering. $25 shot.

I honestly think if Bryan would give the ok...some of the veteran members here could do a good job at getting and hst shirt made if nothing else we could do it at cost and sell them at cost?

Not sure how one would do that...but still we all have more time than bryan does?!?

No news on this yet? Or whay happened? Seems like such a good idea. I think most active people in this forum would want at least one t-shirt each.

<div>
(quadancer @ Apr. 15 2008,8:54)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Just make sure they're silkscreen is what I'm saying. The ink job will peeeyiss you off!</div>
I've made t-shirts before and silkscreen is definitely the way to go.

Back