scam nutritionsource.com

shakeel

i have bought 5 lbs whey optimum nutrition since 1 may and till now i hav e not received it till now.i paid 60 us dollars for it including shipping and when emailed them they dont reply.is this company a scam?anyone knows this company?what can i do?www.NutritionSource.com
NutritionSource.com, inc.
1183 Mid Valley Drive
Olyphant, Pennsylvania 18447
USA
thanks

phone them. email them again.

i doubt that it is a scam. how much do they make form 1 tub of optimum whey?
its not worth their while. they would make more money if they kept you happy so that you wil return and by lots more stuff from them.

....but then again i guess anything is possible on the net

shakeel,

They look legit call the 800 number again.

After you get through that 5 lbs tube you might want
to place your next order with DPS they have the same tube for about $25
takes about 5 days to get to your door step.

(If this is against the rules please delete below link)

DPS optimum

thanks.i will email them again and am rassured that you think it is legit.it s a bit queer why they dont reply.in fact should take 10 days but it is now 1 month.at least they could have replied.anyway their service is very bad.i will ask for a refund.

Heh, the link to 1fast400.com is www.1fast400.com
tounge.gif

i emailed them 4 mails .they dont reply.anyone have an idea what can i do?i will buy from dps.it s amazing that for a company that want to attract customers,they dont care .

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shakeel @ May 23 2003,11:21)]i emailed them 4 mails .they dont reply.anyone have an idea what can i do?i will buy from dps.it s amazing that for a company that want to attract customers,they dont care .
Hey, do me a favor and ask DPS to carry HSN.
blush.gif
If they think people are interested in the products, they will carry them for a great price.
thumbs-up.gif

emailed them for a refund.no reply.i think am being ripped.i contact my bank to see what can be done.anyone can give me an idea

1fast400.com already carries HSN products!
I would call nutrition source. Here's the info:

Toll-Free (from within U.S.):
1-800-586-5654

Toll-Free (from outside U.S.):
570-487-1844 (country code: 1)

Facsimile:
570-487-1943

Web:
http://www.nutritionsource.com

Email:
[email protected] or (click here to send us an email)

Write / Send Payment via Postal-Mail:
NutritionSource.com, inc.
1183 Mid Valley Drive
Olyphant, Pennsylvania 18447
USA

Follow-up your call with a fax & email. Wait 1 week, then call daily until your problem is solved.

Back