Rate My Posy WO Shake.

MrNasty

On a scale of one through ten, Rate my post workout protien shake. Here we go ...

16oz 1% milk, 2scp Protien, 1/2cup raw oat bran, 1/2cup cottage cheese, 1/2cup blueberries, 1teasp cinnoman, 2scp CarbO Gain (47gmalto/8gdextros mix).

Macro Break down:
Total Cals: 1218cals
Protien: 95g
Carbs: 178g
Fiber: 13g
Fat: 14

The fat content will be higher because i always usually have 3 fish caps with my shakes. So we'll say fat content is around 17g including the fish.

What do you think ... 1-10??

how much do you weigh, dude?? 300 lbs?? :)

That seems a bit much to me, especially if you are using anything pre-WO....

[b said:
Quote[/b] (baby a @ Mar. 16 2005,6:55)]how much do you weigh, dude??  300 lbs??  :)
I weigh 185lbs currently. I dont take anything preWO. I'm bulking!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (MrNasty @ Mar. 16 2005,7:15)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (baby a @ Mar. 16 2005,6:55)]how much do you weigh, dude??  300 lbs??  :)
I weigh 185lbs currently.  I dont take anything preWO.  I'm bulking!
When do you work out (time of day)?

I eat 2hr to 1hr before every WO. That's just the way my schedule has me doing things currently. I consider those nutrients to be sufficient in fueling my WO. My diet is failry clean at the moment - high carb/high protien/lowfat.

I agree with BabyA, that seems like a lot 1200+ Kcals is what about 1/3 of your total calories?, but anyway it really should be you telling us how it's working. How long have you been using it and what are your results? Any Noticable size/weight gains, along with BF% changes? After using it for a while let us know these things. Good Luck
thumbs-up.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (dkm1987 @ Mar. 17 2005,5:35)]I agree with BabyA, that seems like a lot 1200+ Kcals is what about 1/3 of your total calories?, but anyway it really should be you telling us how it's working. How long have you been using it and what are your results? Any Noticable size/weight gains, along with BF% changes? After using it for a while let us know these things. Good Luck  
thumbs-up.gif
I've only been doing this for a week and 1/2. I only received my malto/dextro last last Monday. I'll definitly let you know whats up.

I'm just as curious as you are...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (dkm1987 @ Mar. 17 2005,5:35)]I agree with BabyA, that seems like a lot 1200+ Kcals is what about 1/3 of your total calories?, but anyway it really should be you telling us how it's working. How long have you been using it and what are your results? Any Noticable size/weight gains, along with BF% changes? After using it for a while let us know these things. Good Luck  
thumbs-up.gif
What he said. Looks like you have enough pre-WO with a meal 1-2 hrs. beforehand so I would just track progress with this amount of food. 1200 kcal's is a big ol' shake.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (yshemesh @ Mar. 18 2005,5:00)]thumbs up on using 1% milk
I'm going to start using Non Fat or Skim. That should bring the cals done some, including the fat content. I've already dropped the cottege cheese, so I'd say im around 1000cals for this shake now.

Back