Problems to get weight increases

I

imported_daxie

Hello,
this week I determined my maxes for my exercises...

Problem is they are very close to each other most of the time...
Part of that is due to the fact that all rm's were determined on one day (meaning chest, bis on monday, legs and tris on wednesday, back and shldrs on friday), but it couldn't go otherwise. And also due to the fact I'm cutting atm, so carb levels are a bit low...

That means that when using simple calculations I have a lot of zigzagging.
I have set up a scheme but as you can see there are quite some repeating weights...
I know it says in the FAQ it doesn't matter, but could you revise the scheme and say where it could improve?
A note on the choice of exercises:
- side raises: I included those because my mid and rear delts are already lagging to my front delts
- leg extensions: I can't do without them, they give me such a good feeling in my legs (plus my training partner can't squat)
- probably gonna ditch a few (the ones in grey) cause it seems to be quite a lot atm
- weights are in KG, not pounds...
Thanx for checkin!
scheme.jpg

QUESTION: Should I change number of sets when going from the 15s to the 10s to the 5s? I know opinions are not onesided on this one, but I'll take any comment

if you can lift 18kg 15 times at 65% intensity, why should'nt you lift
18/0.65= 28 kg (your one rep max)
28x 0.75=21 kg (your 10 rep max) at 75%.
yep, looks like what you have in your chart

You're 5 RM's are unusually close to your 15 RM's in my opinion. You might consider a split 5X5 rouitne for a couple of months hitting each bodypart twice weekly. One that I have used in the past consisted of the following:

M

Incline Bench Press
Shoulder press

T

Pull ups
Squats

TH

Dips
Shrugs

F

Chin ups
Regular Deadlifts

Start your first set with your 5 or 6 RM. Normally, in the beginning, you will get something like 5,4,3,3,2 reps. Set you weight so that you get at least a total of 15 reps. When you reach 25 reps, increase the weight. That should help you get a bigger spread on your RM,s.

Back