Primer/Driver Prime Plus/Drive Plus question

chitownrat

I was about to buy all of them but I read something in an email from thinkmuscle and it said something about a certain way of using these products for whatever you're going for. I am not overweight. I have a very tiny bit of the love handle & gut, but it's pretty slight. Should I get just Primer & Driver, or should I buy the Plus products, or both? I'm looking to gain muscle, but I'm not a bodybuilder. I want to be lean with a rock hard build. Is it a good idea to use the Plus products to keep my calories up?

This is part of the Q&A I read:

Let’s say that you still want to get big but you don’t want to put on any body fat
either. This means your calories will need to be closer to maintenance. You will
want to keep carbs low before training, but add some carbs after words to replenish
glycogen and keep things anabolic. In this case, you will also want to add some
cardio. So take Primer (i.e. protein only) > HST workout > Cardio > DrivePLUS.

And the way it's written here, is the cardio done right after the workout? I thought you had to do cardio on off days, but the way they wrote this, it seems like the cardio is done after the HST workout.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (chitownrat @ June 09 2004,11:47)]I thought you had to do cardio on off days, but the way they wrote this, it seems like the cardio is done after the HST workout.
You can do cardio pretty much anytime you want. It just depends on your goals and/or time and/or energy levels. The onyl thing I wouldn't suggest is intense cardio right before your HST workout. This type of cardio will make most people too tired to train immediately afterwards.

Back