Myostatin's inhibitors are useless!!!

MyostatInfo

Sometimes, myostatine inhibitors are presented like a miracle product to increase muscle exponentially… My personal researches on forums showed me that these proteins aren’t so effective and moreover present a lot of side effects. which could be very problematic. A clinical realized by Wyeth laboratories in 2008 showed that tendons presented a significant weakening They became smaller, weaker and have less cells than normal tendons (1). Another side effect demonstrated by another clinical trial is the occurrence of bleeding (nose, gum) and an excessive vasodilatation of skin’s capillaries. (2). These two clinical trials had to be stopped because of these side effects that demonstrate the dangerousness of these proteins.likewise, laboratories which make these product, don’t sell necessarily good products. In the best case, products don’t have any effects. In the worst case, they contain a lot of impurities which can lead to the development of side effects (flu-like syndrome).Other studies show that myostatin’s inhibition could be obtained by a natural and intense training so there is no benefit to use these products. It’s way better to train properly!!!!!! (3).In conclusion I think it’s ridiculous and dangerous to use these products. Results are minimal but consequences real… Moreover studies have been stopped which means that we can’t know exactly all the risks of these products.(1) Kathryn R. Wagner, James L. Fleckenstein, Anthony A. Amato et al. A Phase I/II trial of MYO-029 in Adult Subjects with Muscular Dystrophy. Annals of Neurology. May 2008, Vol. 63, 5.(2) Charnas, Lawrence. The ACE-031 Development Program. Baltimore, Maryland. : PPMD Connect , 2011. (3) P.Diel, T. Schiffer, M. Adler. Analysis of the effects of androgens and training on myostatin propeptide and follistatin concentrations in blood and skeletal muscle using highly sensitive Immuno PCR. Molecular and Cellular Endocrinology. 2010, Vol. 330, 1-2, pp. 1-9.

Back