Making My Own 1-Test Supp.

Big Mac

I have been really wanting to try the 1-Test Ether Gels, but they are all sold out everywhere and the people who still have them are charging an arm and a leg!!

So, I decided to make my own. I am thinking about ordering some 1-Test Ether from Kilo Sports and mixing it with some sesame oil. Depending on the volume of oil used, and by mixing it real well before taking, I should be able to determine how much 1-Test I am getting per dropper/teaspoon or whatever I choose to use.

I am considering taking about 400mg orally for 4-5 weeks. I will also probably use a couple of old bottles of Androsol as well for 2-3 weeks. Post cycle will be Vitex, Calcium D-Glucarate and higher doses of vitamin C.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Muscle Monthly @ June 04 2002,12:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">It's not sold out everywhere.

www.beyondmuscle.com has it for $20 below MSRP.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
Yeah, but you can get 20g of the 1-Test Ether at Kilo for about $100; which would be more than enough to do 400 mg/day for 4-5 weeks. In order to do that with the Ether Gels, I would have to take out a loan!!!

The people who have tried to do homemade 1-test ether products have not had very encouraging results.

Will it be stable, will it blend with the oil, will it absorb. . .

Many questions. Doing home-brews sometimes has its own hidden costs; bear that in mind!

Back