Let me get this straight

• Thread starter imported_ericthebikeman
  • Start date
I

imported_ericthebikeman

Do I have this right?

Find 15rm 10rm 5rm. Record the weights and subtract 6 workouts worth of weights in 5-10 lbs increments.
i.e if my 10rm is 140 do 80 first workout, 90 the following, and so on until the sixth workout at 140?
Once I finish six workouts using my 15rm I go to six workouts using 10rm then six workouts using 5rm, then 10-12 SD.
Once I finish with the SD add 5-10lbs to the max then up the increments based on this figure?

After finding the rm's I take a 10-12 day break for SD, during this time I can't even do cardio right?

I'm not familiar with cutting, what is it and is it necessary?

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]i.e if my 10rm is 140 do 80 first workout, 90 the following, and so on until the sixth workout at 140?

The usual advice is 5 or 10% (*percent*) intervals. So, if those 140 were squats, I'd increment 15 each workout, wheres if it was some minor exercise I'd increment 7 (5 or 10) each workout.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Once I finish six workouts using my 15rm I go to six workouts using 10rm then six workouts using 5rm, then 10-12 SD.

Well, once you've completed six workouts were you worked your way up to your previous RM for that number of reps, you proceed to the next rep-range or SD.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I'm not familiar with cutting, what is it and is it necessary?

Cutting is dieting.

Hope this helps!

Cheers,

Lars

Back