Kre-Alkaline Creatine

Schpook

I would like some experts to weigh in on this. Is the PH balancing just a gimmick or does this product do what it claims.

They say because it is PH balanced that your body absorbs 100-90% of it instead of 10% like normal creatine and thus you do not have to go through a loading phase or take nearly as much.

Is this true or just product hype?

If you are one of the people that experience bloating from creatine monohydrate, Kre-Alkalyn can allow you to get the benefits without so much discomfort. As for the loading phase I think the general consensus is that it is not necessary regardless of what form of creatine you use.

Just stick to creatine monohydrate. There is a good reason that it is the most popular: it is the best creatine. Don't fall for the hype. Companies use all the other types of creatine as a way to raise prices. Monohydrate is the cheapest and it also works the best. End of story.

Thanks Everyone for helping me out. I'm finishing off what I have of the Kre-Alkaline and will be going for straight monohydrate when I'm done.

Back