Is this too many workouts!!!!

Ghetto2k4

if it is too many workouts can u plz list the ones i really need plz :)

Chest,shoulders-triceps:

Bench Press

Incline Bench Press

Military Press

Lateral Raises

skull crushers

Back,Biceps:

Barbell row

dumbell row

Deadlift

barbell curls

Shrugs

Legs,calves:

Leg curls

squat

calf raises

If it HAS to be 8 exercises from your list, then I would pick:

Incline BP
Military press
Shrugs
BB or DB row
Deadlift (straight leg)
Squat
Calf raise
Curls

BUT, they still aren't the ones that I would pick without your restriction.

This is mine . And I like it and have seen results

Squats
Calf Raises
Incline Bench Press superset( Chest is lagging) with Incline Flies
Military Press
Shrugs
Barbell Curl
French Press
Negative Chins ( on the next cycle )
Crunches

I put it on the first hole which is about a 30 degree incline. Anything more than that brings the delts into too much play.

right, same here. I was just wondering if that's what people consider the "slight incline" that is recommended by Bryan, because that's what I consider an incline press and I've wondered if it's possible to achieve an incline less than that, seeing that I've never been on a bench that goes between flat and 30 degrees.

Is this a measurement that will get you close enough to having the sternum parallel to the floor, assuming a decent arch in the back?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BoSox @ Oct. 10 2004,5:23)]right, same here. I was just wondering if that's what people consider the "slight incline" that is recommended by Bryan, because that's what I consider an incline press and I've wondered if it's possible to achieve an incline less than that, seeing that I've never been on a bench that goes between flat and 30 degrees.
Is this a measurement that will get you close enough to having the sternum parallel to the floor, assuming a decent arch in the back?
Use a Unibit and drill new holes. I did and I have a measured 20 degree incline, it allows me to keep my sternum about level with the ground even with the small arch in my back. Naturally if you use a gym I don't think they will allow this. :mad:

Good idea Dan. I think I will drill it down to 20 degrees.
thumbs-up.gif

Back