interrupted training :(

jmm

lots of work etc. on at the moment, including periods away from home/gym (budget don't stretch to hotel w/ gym or use of expensive city centre gym
sad.gif
) and general lack of sleep
sad.gif
Which means that this cycle has already had a few 4/5 day periods of not using gym, and I will soon be away for another week or so.

Slowly made it to the end of 10s, and making (unsurprisingly) slow progress. Managing to lift a few kilos more than before in some cases, but that's a struggle
wow.gif
Any thoughts on best way to deal with missing out periods: trying to decide whether to go onto 5s after a week off, or use as an SD and go back to 15s... And any thoughts re. useful exercises without weights - tend to walk lots anyway, and I guess push-ups/dips are an option, and pull ups if can find a suitable tree...

Anyone have the details of this without buying the book? I did a few quick google searches and most seem to point to buying the book.

Keystone

thanks for the suggestion - will look into it next time. Ended up having about 10 days without gym, just running round after kids etc. Decided to go back to start of tens - now it hurts ;)

Back