HST spreading out!

Fausto

HST Expert
Hey guys.

I thought this would be great to let everyone know.

Lupo is a registered member of this forum but has not posted a whole lot, however we regualrly exchange e-mails as we went to high school together, last week I got this on a e-mail from him, though I'd post it here.

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">As for me, at least I’ve started training once again, and to juice things up a bit we are organizing a small internal competition.

Needless to say that I am applying HST principles to my training and I think that I can win this thing.

That will be a great plus as the winner can then write an article explaining the training schedule and method used, and then publicize this on the Net.

It might be a small thing, but it will reach 5900 workers in our bank and I’m hoping that people will get curious and phone me about HST.

I believe that not many (if any at all) have heard of HST. Of course that you guys have to pay me royalties….after all I’m promoting HST on a big scale…hahahahahaha…just kidding.
laugh.gif
</div>

He works for a bank in Lisbon which has a gym for their personnel, needless to say I convinced him to start HST and he did, whats to say he immediately got &quot;Hooked&quot;
laugh.gif

Cheers

Don't want to steal this thread, just wanted to add my experience in this.

I travel around Europe frequently and do fitness training wherever I get the chance. So far I have trained in Barcelona, Prague, Lisbon and a few other minor cities. People notice me training differently (whole body workouts, lower weights in the beginning, etc.) and I always end up talking about HST. It's got me convinced and I like to convince others as well. Often they are intrigued yet sceptical and thus have problems with letting go of their old habbits. I guess this process is similar all over the world.

Perhaps people got tired of yet another new, miracle way of doing fitness that HST is discredited before researched properly or even tried.

Anyway, I'll keep spreading!  
wink.gif

I don't even waste my breath anymore. Think you are selling something and it goes in on ear and out the other. Most people think it's just another &quot;routine&quot; which everybody and their brother has. Oh well, I get in, get out and don't waste my time. Now, if someone is truly interested I will be more than happy to explain everything and even set them up on a &quot;routine&quot; using the principles.

Keystone

The difference here is that Lupo is kind of the main guy in the bank's gym and after I told him about HST he checked it out and gave it a bash so...he got &quot;hooked&quot; as he immediately saw the value of it.

Chnaces are he can convince a lot of others thoprugh his efforts, soon one of us will have to start translating the main HST and other realted theories and articles into Portuguese, not an easy task but can be done!

Anyway...just ranting so far!
wink.gif

Quad

Not bad, I see you manage the Spanish alright, slight diffrenece though to Portuguese, but....almost there!
laugh.gif

Estas cierto mucho Trabajo, mas que hacer?

No mijo, mi espanol esta bueno para trabajo solo. No que convarse con ninos o ellas!
But I can go all day without speaking english as long as we don't leave the jobsite!
And we're still bidding jobs, but prospects are looking much better. Something will break soon, and big.
Thanks for asking.

Back