Help with stack please..

scoobie

Hi,

I've been using gear for eight years. I'm 31 and weigh about 252 pounds in fairly good condition, not sure of BF%.

I have sustanon, propionate, enantate, deca, winstrol, dianabol and oxy50's, what would be the best way to cycle these compounds? Any help would be appreciated..

Thanks
Scoobie..

This isn't an AAS board, plenty of boards out there for that - just as a reminder.

Why the multitude of products - stay with one Test product (enanthate would suffice for longer cycles). Anadrol shouldn't be used with Test since it greatly increases side-effects. Deca is overpriced, overrated, has progestagenic side-effects you can't counter with anti-e's, and requires longer post-cycle recovery since it suppresses HPTA longer than other steroids. Dbol has been shown in several studies to not cause any growth of "real" muscle - you gain a lot of sarcoplasmic fluid and that's it. Winstrol is good at the end of a cycle for strengthening connective tissue and tendons.

What you need is products that elevates GH, IGF-1, and satellite cell activity and products that sensitizes the muscle to the growth factors. Testosterone (or any aromatizing AAS) is superior in the first regard. Trenbolone is superior in the second regard. You can do cycles of Test+Tren (with optionally Winstrol thrown in at the end) for years - if you don't get big on this you never will.

Given the products you DO have, and at your current bodyweight - at least 1000mg/week (depending on previous usage) of any Test ester (frontloaded), 400mg/week of Deca (stopped 2 weeks before the end of the cycle), 50mg/day of Dbol for the first 3-4 weeks, Winstrol for the last 3-4 weeks (oral up to 75mg/day, injectable up to 50mg/day). Anadrol should only be used with Primo or Tren to reduce side-effects IMO.

This can only be an approximation from the information you provided. I would most likely give a completely different answer on a personal consultation basis.

Regards,

Blade

Thanks Blade,

Apologies for posting here, I'm relatively new to this and my friend said how good this forum was..

Could anyone suggest any AAS forums to check out..??

Thanks
Scoobie..

Back