Haycock on dieting in 8 parts

Great series Bryan. Nice and easy to digest and not too many calories! :)

The icing on the cake (ha!) would be if you were able to make an extra episode on more hard-core dieting and contest prep for natural bb'ers as well as maybe pointing out the types of chemicals and techniques pro-bb'ers often use to get into their super-lean contest condition.

I know I mentioned this before, but an HST YouTube channel would be an ideal vehicle for such a thing and would be a great way to promote your HST book too. ;)

i agree really good stuff, alot of info and easy to understand.

i too am interested inn how these pros do it, what they use etc.

Good stuff Bryan!

Nice refresher, thoroughly enjoyed. as mentioned above a more hardcore view would be awesome when dealing close to single digits. Repartitioning etc.

Nice refresher, thoroughly enjoyed. as mentioned above a more hardcore view would be awesome when dealing close to single digits. Repartitioning etc.

Yeah, things get a little more complicated when dealing with "already lean" individuals. What's the saying? "Some things change. Some things stay the same"? :)

Hi Bryan,
i would like to download the videos on my PC because i have a slow connection and i can't see fluently. What's the video format (i mean: filename.XXX what's the file extension)?

I've gone through this series several times. Am I getting this straight? Weight loss isn't just calories in/calories out, but also insulin and thyroid hormone control? If that is the case, it seems to make a good case for Intermittent Fasting.

I don't think so since Bryan is no longer associated with NextFit. If Bryan or Millard can setup an FTP account for me I can upload them to the server for them. If NextFit doesn't own rights to them they could re-post them.

Bulldog, I could put them up online somewhere if you can't.

I wouldn't put them up unless Bryan says that he owns the rights to them and that it is OK to do so. But I don't have anywhere to upload them right now anyhow. There are 8 videos and they range from 47 MB up to 127 MB. Do you know of any free hosting sites that will take files that large?

Back