ECA Stack

FireFighter

I'm a third shifter at my job. I woke yesterday at about 4:30 pm and I took an Ephedra, Caffeine, and Aspirin Stack. Now it's 7:30 in the morning and I'm still bright eyed and bushy tailed.

I would have that the effects would have worn off by now.

I've taken E and C seperate, but yesterday was the first time together.

Anyone else ever have this problem? Am I at some point going to just crash and crash hard?

Thanks

Caffeine seems to amplify thermogenics. And was your stomach full? If you had eaten, then it probably took longer to get digested, and therefore would last a bit longer. You may also be ephedra sensitive...how did you feel at peak? Nervous, or just strong? I hate getting nervy.

I finally crashed (not hard, just got tired) around 9:30 am. I slept great so I can't complain there.

I had an empty stomach, it was the first thing I took when I got up. I didn't have much of an appetite throughout the day, but since I have hypoglycemia I made myself eat a couple of small meals throughout the day and night.

I wouldn't say I ever felt really "strong" but I did feel like I had the endurance from hell. First thing I did once I felt it hitting my system was go down and run 2 miles on my treadmill. I felt like I could have ran forever, but the wife had dinner on the table and I don't dare dismiss a meal (she hardly cooks as it is). I would say that the best description I could come up with is that I had a bit of nerves. Not a bad nerves...just excess amounts of energy and the inability to sit still.

Thanks

You are supposed to take the stack with food! I have been taking E+C twice/day for about 2 weeks now. I take one in the morning with breakfast, one with lunch, and then usually I skip taking it with dinner, because it is too late and I want to fall asleep at night. The first day I started I was wired for awhile. Now it doesn't affect me so much, and it wears off in about 4-6 hours. I have lost about 6 lb.s so far, with no strength lost.
Take it with food, and don't take it if you need to go to sleep in 6 hours or less.
If it bothers your system, don't take it at all. There are health risks I am sure you are aware of.
cool.gif

Makes sense

I just have this habit of running first thing when I get up with no food in my system.

I'll try your approach and see how I do.

Thanks

and yes, I am aware of the the health risks...thanks for the reminder, can't ever be too safe

I make it a rule to not take thermos on non-workout days, and never less than 6 hours before bed. Preferably 8.
The reason for not taking them when I don't need them is to keep from getting resistance to them and also not to load the body up with questionable substances any more than I have to.

<div>
(scientific muscle @ Nov. 05 2006,23:48)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">You are supposed to take the stack with food!  I have been taking E+C twice/day for about 2 weeks now.  I take one in the morning with breakfast, one with lunch, and then usually I skip taking it with dinner, because it is too late and I want to fall asleep at night.  The first day I started I was wired for awhile.  Now it doesn't affect me so much, and it wears off in about 4-6 hours.  I have lost about 6 lb.s so far, with no strength lost.
Take it with food, and don't take it if you need to go to sleep in 6 hours or less.
If it bothers your system, don't take it at all.  There are health risks I am sure you are aware of.
cool.gif
</div>
&quot;You are supposed to take the stack with food!&quot;

Oh that's no fun... first thing in the morning on an empty stomach... that's more like it :)

4 in the afternoon is a good cut-off for when to take it. You need to take it on an empty stomach though or it will take longer to fully get in your system.......possibly causing your body to not use it all up at once.

I have noticed that problem with other caffinated supps aswell.

Back