Daa

Not to speak for the OP, but isn't daa reported to actually increase testosterone? I am only going by opinions on other bodybuilding sites, I have no idea if it actually works.

Not to speak for the OP, but isn't daa reported to actually increase testosterone? I am only going by opinions on other bodybuilding sites, I have no idea if it actually works.

That's the reports. Some people report great 'gains' and increased libido, all anecdotal. All supplements will have some effect on some people, positive or negative, noticeable or not, quantifiable or not, so this really doesn't mean jack in the end. Everyone is looking for a magic pill that will give steroid like gains or better with no side effects and preferably no PCT necessary. It's not going to happen any time soon, DAA sure as hell isn't even close. When it comes to 'supplements' for anything beyond general health, steroids and peptides are where it's at. Everything else that's known to be effective, like creatine for example, has effects so subtle you'll not likely notice them due to vagueries of diet and training variations. Diet and training are what most everyone needs to concentrate on, in that order.

That's the reports. Some people report great 'gains' and increased libido, all anecdotal. All supplements will have some effect on some people, positive or negative, noticeable or not, quantifiable or not, so this really doesn't mean jack in the end. Everyone is looking for a magic pill that will give steroid like gains or better with no side effects and preferably no PCT necessary. It's not going to happen any time soon, DAA sure as hell isn't even close. When it comes to 'supplements' for anything beyond general health, steroids and peptides are where it's at. Everything else that's known to be effective, like creatine for example, has effects so subtle you'll not likely notice them due to vagueries of diet and training variations. Diet and training are what most everyone needs to concentrate on, in that order.

Good post. Maybe a few of the people here should read this one twice. Diet and training are what everyone needs to concentrate on. Very true words. There is no magic pill, even steroids and peptides won't give you magical results if you don't have diet and training down.

Good post. Maybe a few of the people here should read this one twice. Diet and training are what everyone needs to concentrate on. Very true words. There is no magic pill, even steroids and peptides won't give you magical results if you don't have diet and training down.

Hahaha ... memo to Rihad, much?

Back