Cycle with no pushing movements

Crackerman

Hey all,

Due to my ongoing shoulder problems I have decided to eliminate all pushing movements from my upcoming cycle.

I just wanted some feedback on which exercises I would be best off including, concentrating mainly on the back.

I'm 6'4 198lbs (see pic)

me.jpg

Cheers,
Simon

I would pick BB bentover rows, weighted chinups, shrugs, deadlifts and then either SLDLs or good mornings. That should hit your back fairly well. I would do something for the pecs too though, probably weight dips would be okay, but if you are having shoulder problems, just watch your form, how deep you go and be mindful of your shoulder... Add some curls and maybe some calf work, you've got a decent routine.

What kind of shoulder problems are you having? If it isn't too bad, you could try at least some lateral raises or something like that.

I have been diagnosed with rotator cuff probelms.

The pics I have taken there were after two weeks SD. I quite all pushing movements two weeks before the end of my cycle, so it's been roughly a month since I've done any chest or shoulder work.

My shoulder problems have been ongoing since July. See post. I'm currently doing a bunch exercises to strengthen my rotator cuff.

For my last cycle I was doing

Incline Bench
Weighted Dips

Weighted Pull Ups
Seated Row
Barbell Shrugs

Shoulder Press
Side Laterals
Rear Laterals

Leg Press
Calf Raises

Hammer Curl
Tricep Pushdown

I've done deadlifts before but I really feel it in my lower back. I double checked my technique to make sure I was doing them right.

Thanks,
Simon

Back