creatine

Nemesis7884

hey folkes

I am wondering if there will be any drawback if you just take creatine on workout days, than a higher amount lets say 15-20gr...yeah I know the drop out rate will be much higher but who cares? is there any benefit of keeping creatine floating around all the time since you just need it for workout?

yes, because the idea is that your muscles remain saturated with creatine at all times. It's better to have constant creatine intake to keep the muscle creatine levels topped off.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Nemesis7884 @ Aug. 14 2004,1:00)]hey folkes
I am wondering if there will be any drawback if you just take creatine on workout days, than a higher amount lets say 15-20gr...yeah I know the drop out rate will be much higher but who cares? is there any benefit of keeping creatine floating around all the time since you just need it for workout?
Where did you ever find that you have to take such a high dosage? A 5g maintenance daily dosage is all that is required to keep muscles nice and saturated.

the 15-20 gr are meant if taken 3times a week just on training days...

my normal maintenance dose is around 6.75gr (hattfield)

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Nemesis7884 @ Aug. 15 2004,4:38)]the 15-20 gr are meant if taken 3times a week just on training days...
my normal maintenance dose is around 6.75gr (hattfield)
You are still wasting 15-20 grams a week. Taking a smaller daily dosage is all that is needed and is more effective.

Back