couple dumb questions about ephedra

• Thread starter imported_ejones
  • Start date
I

imported_ejones

nevermind i found the answers i was looking for to my dumb questions.

anyone know where i can find some cheap pure ephedrine hcl pills at 10 mg each (or do they even come in that dosage) and some cheap caffeine pills at 100 mg each to stack???

Why don't you post your "dumb" questiosn and their answers? =)

Others may have similar questions and it could be helpful!

are you talking about vasopro? i'd really like to get something around 10 mg so i can have more flexibility with the dosage and caffeine pills at 100 mg. could i order the 25 mg tablets and cut them in half to start out w/ to build a tolerance and match them up in a 1:10 ratio w/ the powder caffeine that 1fast sells?

my dumb questions were about the difference between the pseudoephedrine in products like sudafed and the common ephedrine used in fat burners. they're basically the same compound except for a minor difference that makes the pseudoephedrine less effective as a fat burner (not a very scientific answer but it works for me)

in most fatburners is ephedra...or ma huang which is from a plant...usally its a ceratin ratio which ephedra is standardized ephedrine...like:

Ephedra sinica extract (aerial parts): 400mg
(24mg ephedrine alkaloids)

but a lot of people say that most of the time tha plant-version has a lower dossage of pure ephedrine that its written on it or is weaker....so I would stick on ephedrine HCl which is the chemical version...so you now what you really get...(chemicals ones are controlled)

25mg is well dossaged since you should take it every 4 hours...beginning 30 mins before breakfast...and ending 5 or earlier (so youre still able to sleep) dossage is 75-150mg a day...depends on your wheight and sex and sensitivity...so I dont see any reason for 10mg tablets...

and now you would mess up the pill by cutting it into two halfes...

hope this helps and others agree with me..
hope youll be fine with my freakin bad english

Vasopro is easy to cut in half with a razor blade if you have the time :) Could probably also do it in fourths if you wanted a dosage lower than what the FDA recommends.

thanks cylus i'll prob do that. i like the normal dosages of 20mg ephedrine 200mg caffeine twice a day but i have to start out lower than that to build a tolerance or else it gives me the nasty side effects ...

I just started ephredine yesterday at 6x8mg/100mg caffeine every 2 hours and I feel great. My workout was very intense.

I'm a bit uneducated about the ephredine/caffine mix since I've never really been into to many supps.... All I know is that it's used as a fat burning supplement and it (ephredine) was banned here in the US. Correct?

Insane_man, does it actually help your work outs too? I guess the stimulant must allow you to do more - or at least feel better?

Does this E/C mix need to be taken for a long period of time? I briefly read about CLA and saw that Bryan recommended long term usage for best results... Is it like that?

Well Techo, the first day I took it I experienced a huge energy boost. Now I don't feel it as much, but I had a great workout Friday, and the only thing thathad changed since weds was the E/C.

i've got another question that just came to mind. are we likely to be able to keep buying ephedrine hcl or will the ban remove all of those products as well?

Back