Cardio during Strategic Deconditioning period?

Coltaine

Just finished my first 8 week cycle. Usually I work out on Mon/Wed/Fri, and do cardio (running for 20-25 min) on Tue/Thu/Sat. I was wondering if it would be advisable to drop cardio during SD as well, or can I continue doing it without adverse effect on my strategic deconditioning? Or even do it every day since I'm not burning calories with weights anymore? (I am trying to cut)

If you are cutting you should not be SDing anyways.... There is an entire thread dedicated to the implementation of cardio all throughout the HST cycle, SD included. You should try reading that first.

If you are concerned ONLY with how you look, don't do cardio. If you are concerned with overall health, continue the cardio.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (McDee @ June 12 2005,11:39)]this gets asked alot, then someone posts this link:
Cutting during HST

I'm crabby cuz of women trouble btw :mad:
Someone?

At least your not crabby because of crab trouble from women. :)

Notice the use of the plural form for an adult female...women. Perhaps McDee has been seen squiring around more than one of the finer sex.
butbut.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]At least your not crabby because of crab trouble from women.

LOL!!!, well, at least that is yet another thing to be thankfull for!

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Notice the use of the plural form for an adult female...women. Perhaps McDee has been seen squiring around more than one of the finer sex.

points to O&G for observational skills ;) I wouldnt say "squiring" exactly, but close enough :) I may not be a gentleman but I am honest (to a fault maybe, remember the tale of the dog with a bone who saw his reflection?).

oh well, live and learn as they say.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Old and Grey @ June 12 2005)]If you are concerned ONLY with how you look, don't do cardio. If you are concerned with overall health, continue the cardio.
I am concerned with both.
I am also aiming to lower my body fat percentage reasonably fast.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (McDee @ June 12 2005,12:39)]this gets asked alot, then someone posts this link:
Cutting during HST
Thank you, exactly what i was looking for. Hope you sort out your troubles soon.

Back