cant get hsn

mikegti24

Hey i live in new zealand and im about 2 start hst in 2004, got evrything sorted except for my pre and post workout protiens. I would love to be able to use the hsn primer and driver but it would be a huge hassle 4 me to try and get it from the states evrytime i need it. Does ne body know of other brands that are more readily availiable in ur local nutrition store that are similar in values to the hsn products. Sorry Brian, really wish i could get the hsn products easier.

I wouldn't worry that much about it.

I don't use HSN products (I would like to, but I can't really afford it between school and food and rent) and I have seen great results using HST. I just use whatever decent quality whey (or soy) is available when I need to buy protein. Things to watch on the label of products though: Protein per serving vs carbs per serving. I saw one cheap whey at costco with 13g of carbs per 40g serving!! They were sellign another product right besdie it with 2g of carbs per serving for the same price/lb.
Anything below 4 or 5g is decent, but 1 or 2g is certainly preferable. It's not really about the extra calories from carbs though, more about not getting what you paid for. Of course, most supplement companies aren't known for the greatest qulaity control and/or truth-telling ;)

Hey im from NZ also, i have used a few protien suppliments before and found the Balance brand good and very affordable. You can get it from Rebel Sport, wait till they have one of their sales and get it for real cheap. I think they may have a sale on now. Where in NZ are you from?

NZlifter

Im from auckland, yeah ive been takin protiens b4 no probs there, just wnted 2 make sure i was gettin a good pre wo protien and post wo protien, ive found a couple at nutrition plus next door 2 my gym which sound promising, the pre wo one i hav found shld b taken 15mins b4 my wo so thats on the button i will also take my creatine at this time. And the post wo protien is suppose 2 be a slower release and also has added L glutamine which is good but i know its not a nesesity. So hopefully these are as good as the hsn products. This HST has sparked me in2 really goin for my goals so just wanted 2 get evrything bang on, should do ok, start next week so lookin 4ward 2 it.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (mikegti24 @ Jan. 01 2004,6:37)]Im from auckland,
im sorry

[b said:
Quote[/b] ] ive found a couple at nutrition plus next door 2 my gym which sound promising, the pre wo one i hav found shld b taken 15mins b4 my wo so thats on the button i will also take my creatine at this time.
just get a whey isolate or similar for pre, and whatever for post. You can even (gasp) have real food source for post if you want. You can have it for pre sa well, but thats beside the point...

Back