can somebody tell me if this is ok?

rolando

I would like the opinion of someone on these Exercices.
they are not necessarily in order.
SLDL
Bench Press
Lying Triceps Extensions
Incline Curl
Cable Seated Row
Calf Raises
Lateral Raise
Shoulder Press..
Ab Crunches
note: in the first cycle that I did, I was actually doing Leg Presses and Leg Curls. I want to try SLDL now.. IS SLDL enough though?
thank you for the feedback.

SLDL are great for your hamstrings and lower back. But you dont have any exercise to directly hit the quads. You need some form of squats. Only caution with doing both squats and SLDL is to be careful your not putting too much strain on your back.

Don't worry about SLDLs (stiff legged deadlifts). It's a good exercise if performed correctly and your body is fine with it. My many years of judo, soccer and football has made it impossible for me to do them without injuring myself or working with weights too light for progress...

Thank you Lars..
I am wondering though...
Are Squats and Leg Extensions a good combination to work out the lower part ??
I know Leg Extensions is an isolated exercise.. but still is that ok?....
In the first cycle I did, Leg Presses and Leg Curls but I didnt feel I was gaining too much.. Now I am still in the first week of my second cycle and I already feel that with Squats and Externsions my legs are being worked out properly...

I am just trying to figure out what is best for working out my lower Part...
should I do

Squats + SLDL
or
keep it like now Squats + Leg Extensions...

I definitely want Squats somewhere there....

ok I think that maybe

Squats + SLDL is a better combination as each one works out a different part (Squats for quadris and SLDL for hamstrings).....
I dont want to be overworking my quadris with the Leg Extensions I guess...

Rolando

Back