Bryan, Question about Primer/Driver

mass maniac

Bryan,

I have read the articles you have posted on Primer and Driver as well as pre- and post- workout nutrition.

My question is this:

Why have not more carbs been added to Primer and/or Driver when it appears we are in agreement how important carbohydrate ingestion is at these times?

Thanks in advance!

MM, Bryan didn't include carbs because many people are on low carb diets. Adding carbs via other sources is easy, taking them out is not.

He has said that he will be putting out an MRP type Primer and Driver that will include carbs in the future.

Steve

Hi mass maniac,

Primer and Driver are "just" designed to meet protein needs, not calorie or carb needs.

Steve is right, I am working on Prime+ and Drive+ as we speak. They will include carbs of varying GI. They will not be 4,000 calories or anything like that. I'm just trying to make the best MRP a person can use with repect to training.

By making both a protein only version and MRP version of Primer and Driver, people will have more control over their carb intake, yet still get the benefits of Primer and Driver whether they are carbing up or dieting down.

Back