BEST FAT Burner

I was going to post a similar question.
What is a good ECA substitute? Is the stuff that uses green tea extract just crap? How about Synephrine (Bitter Orange)? Thanks.

One of the best links I came across was one I found by accident, while searching Lyle Macdonald’s site.
http://drumlib.com/dp/000018.htm (Also read everything on the Magnesium Lottery)
This Drumlib fellow once weighed in over 600LBS and thus seems to have had passion to study the crap out of Ephedra/Ephedrine/Green tea or even Chitosan. Also his articles are excellent on how to stay thin and reduce heart disease etc, albeit more focused on weight loss while sedentary vs. BB.  
From what I gather, green tea in high doses of epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) has an effect on prolonging Cyclic adenosine monophosphate or (cAMP).  So for example you could combine a high EGCG green tea with your EC to prolong the thermongenic effect that the EC has already started, or just combine the green tea with caffeine (assuming the tea has little caffeine).
Since I am currently low carbing for weight loss and waiting to begin the HST after my weight loss cycle, I currently dose the combo of ephedrine 25mg/cafeine 200mg/high potency green tea (no caffeine).
Having said that, I believe Bryan may have mentioned somewhere that green tea may also slow down the process of muscle gain or something similar to having an effect on testosterone levels or on body hair?
So may be it depends on your immediate goals whether to try it or not but I would like to know if anyone else has tried adding green tea to the EC stack B4?

Back