Anti estrogen products

Spyke

I have been looking into the whole prohormone thing but I don't know if I am ready to make that jump. Seem to be hard to get and everyone has a different idea about how to stack them.

I have been reading about test boosters and anti estrogen products. From what I read, these products bind to the estrogen in your body and suppress it, then when your body detects that the estrogen is low, it makes more test. Because test is then converted to estrogen.

Has anyone tried these? Results?

AM is a great place to learn, which is what I think you need to do; more homework. With all do respect, I can tell you by your questions that you are not ready to make the jump. Please, research research research ... do your homework before you make any final decisions on AAS, PH's, or anything associated with these two issues/topics.

I can tell you from experience that you will be much better off if you do the research before asking questions and jumping to anything without knowing it upside down, backwards, and all around.

Thanks
Nasty

PS: Need any help look me up over at AM ... SprtNvolcoM00 is my Member ID over there.

AM is a great place to learn, which is what I think you need to do; more homework. With all do respect, I can tell you by your questions that you are not ready to make the jump. Please, research research research ... do your homework before you make any final decisions on AAS, PH's, or anything associated with these two issues/topics.

I can tell you from experience that you will be much better off if you do the research before asking questions and jumping to anything without knowing it upside down, backwards, and all around.

Thanks
Nasty

PS: Need any help look me up over at AM ... SprtNvolcoM00 is my Member ID over there.

Thanks
Nasty

Nasty's right!

Besides has your doctor confirmed low test yet?

That way you'll get the test legally by prescription, the only shlep being that it is for life.

Damn, Sorry about all those posts ... but last night everytime I clicked submit reply I got an error message saying the server was down. That needs to be fixed. It looks like I am not the only one being confused by this problem. I'm seeing multiple posts everwhere.

BRYAN, What's the deal man?

I am still waiting for the 2nd test results. I found another forum that is all about HRT and have learned a ton over there.

Guys with levels alot higher then mine are being put on it so I think it looks that way now. They are doing an estrogen level this time too. I am kinda hoping it comes back high because then the doc might be able to bring down the e which would then cause me to make more test and maybe avoid HRT for life....

Should know more on monday.

Back