AAS

thewanderer690

I was thinking of stacking dianabol with sustanon while either taking something like nolvadex or clomid. Could someone please tell me which whether nolvadex or clomid is better to take. I heard clomid was very good because it blocks prohibits gynecomastia (bitch tits) while increasing your body's natural testosterone production.

I guess nolva and clom are pretty much the same...but nolva is way cheaper...?!

1) Don't take Dball with Sust. Too much estrogenic potential. Basically, it makes the gains too costly as far as side effects.
- Use Sust alone in an appropriate dose (600-1000mg/wk if you are on the small side and haven't used much before)

2) Use an aromatase inhibitor instead of Nolv or Clomid.
- Only take enough to control estrogenic side effects. You don't want to block estrogen activity though nor aromatase activity completely. If you do, you won't get the boost in GH from the test.

3) If you use Clomid, use it post cycle to speed recovery of your HGP axis.

I heard Dball was really good for gaining mass and i heard you could stack it with sustanol for some awesome gains as long as you take nolvadex or clomid. What is a good aromatase inhibitor? I heard dball wasnt as strong as anabol 50 but anabol 50 has a crap load of side effects.

^
NO!

Find a source and then run a source check via an online forum. That's the safest way if you want to mail order.

Check out this forum: www.steroidology.com

Back