A few questions about creatine.

ttboyy2k

According to Bryan you should take .3 x body weight in kilograms of creatine for loading and .03 x body weight there after. How long should the loading phase be, 7 or more days or what? Also, when you load creatine should you take the 25 gram dose all at once or space it through out the day? Would there be any benefit to taking 5g 5 times a day with meals? Also, when I begin the maintanance phase does it make any difference when I should take creatine on my off days? I plan on taking 2.5 grams before training and 2.5 immediately after on workout days. Just curious. Any comments from the wise would be appreciated.

Basically you do not need to load, as it will just get you to saturation levels quicker. From then on its just maintenance and there is no need to split the dose up as it wont really matter. Once you are saturated all the fancy dosing regimines in the world aint gonna make much differece.

Bryan or anybody else :D
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]According to Bryan you should take .3 x body weight in kilograms of creatine for loading and .03 x body weight there after
please make some references I need that info
tounge.gif

Back