4wk t-1prohormone cycle

ttboyy2k

Hey everyone! I plan on trying BDC nutritions t-1pro transdermal prohormone for my next cycle. I am going to use it for 4wks on and 5wks off, 2ml application applied twice daily. I just want some advice on how I should incorporate it into my 3rd hst cycle? I read the FAQ and Bryan says to take it for 2wks, but most people I have talked to say its more effective for a 4wk regimen. Here is what I am thinking... First wk of 15's will be natural, then for the second week of 15's I will start and continue through until the last day of the first week of 5's. This will give me 3 more weeks of training ( one week of 5's and 2wks of 5max/ negatives.) Then I start a 14 day SD, which would give me 5wks off of the prohormone total. Also, do you guys think I should take a anti-e for the 5wk post cycle like clomid or nolvadex?

I was thinking maybe starting my prohormone the first day of my 15's and ending it on the last day of 10's. That way I would have 2 weeks of 5's where the load is progressing and then 2 weeks of 5maxes/negatives. Please somebody give me some feedback.

wow.gif
5-->
[b said:
Quote[/b] (ttboyy2k @ June 29 2003,7
wow.gif
5)]First wk of 15's will be natural, then for the second week of 15's I will start and continue through until the last day of the first week of 5's. This will give me 3 more weeks of training ( one week of 5's and 2wks of 5max/ negatives.) Then I start a 14 day SD, which would give me 5wks off of the prohormone total. Also, do you guys think I should take a anti-e for the 5wk post cycle like clomid or nolvadex?

This is a good plan IMO. If you can get Nolvadex, do 20mg/day beginning 2-3 days prior to ending the cycle. I prefer Nolva, but Clomid should also work for you at 50mg/day. 3-4 weeks use should be sufficient, or until you feel "normalized". The best would be to get an actual total/free T check-up, but if you're feeling strong with morning wood and good libido you should be ok.

Either of you guys mind elaborating a little on what benefits the prohormones would be expected to provide, as well as possible side effects (reduced libido, 3rd eye in middle of forehead, hairy palms, etc.) :D

Thanks for any info.

Back