295 with abs Jay Cutler

If my lats ever get to where my shoulder naturally shrug foward and I cant hold my arms straight down touching my thighs, that is when I am done with BBing. Basically if i ever lose range of motion, i am done.

I am much more partial to this kind of physique: http://www.drdarden.com/img/photos/mcCutcheonsPhoto.jpg

He is a martial artist and BBer.

Sry, i think his strength is amazing but the roid gut and huge back........

Hah, my maximum genetic potential is 230 8%bf. If I get to that, i will be content if not very pleased with myself.

Yeah I think he is disgusting...I never want to look like that.

However I got to give him props for bulking back up and still looking better than Ronnie Coleman bulking.

<div>
(Joe.Muscle @ Dec. 02 2006,22:51)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Yeah I think he is disgusting...I never want to look like that.

However I got to give him props for bulking back up and still looking better than Ronnie Coleman bulking.</div>
You don't have to worry, even if someone had the spectacular genetics of a Jay Cutler, he couldn't get even close to looking like that without the huge amount of drugs. It's just not healthy, human beings aren't designed to have that much muscle on their frames.

Speaking of absurd, have you seen ronnie colmans gluts? It looks as is he had shelf built ontop of his butt or like wings on his rear end
sad.gif

Instead of using computer animation for the Incredible Hulk movie, they should of just painted Jay cutler green! -He certainly doesn't look human.
wow.gif

The only thing encouraging about seeing a guy with such disgusting proportions, is it makes my measly goals look very attainable. I mean if he can be a lean 295, then me reaching a lean 220 (and I am taller than him) is nothing.

The pro bodybuilders of today, in my opinion, have ruined the sport. They are just ridiculously huge in such an unrealistic way. It is actually pretty funny how much Jay and Ronnie look likes these little figurines!

http://www.sportzfit.com/hardbodies_figurines.htm

Years ago I used to laugh at the figurines, now I laugh at these ridiculous roid monsters.

Whilst it has definitely turned into a freak show now, I do think it's quite interesting seeing how far they can take it and what their bodies will allow. Maybe someone like Jay or Ronnie will just keel over some day soon and then the others (and the IFBB) may address the situation but until then I expect they will just keep on getting bigger. Ronnie has suggested that he will have no problem being even bigger next year!

As they all want to earn as much as poss they enter a lot of shows or do photo shoots and have to stay lean for much of the year, which makes their muscle gains even more remarkable. Can it be healthy staying so lean for so much of the time, year in year out? Maybe, it's fine. I just don't know.  
rock.gif

I don't suppose anyone knows how much junk (and what it is) they have to take? I'm sure it's a trade secret.

Edited to add that I'd rather be able to do a few one-arm pull-ups than look like that. Still requires dedication to achieve but so much cheaper!
smile.gif

Yeah no kidding I was considering taking some roids to enhance my gains this cycle, but I went beyond that kid's stuff and got me some of dat dere celltech like my man Ronnie.

Lol,

The only pro I know who talks openly about steroids is Lee preist.

He admits to taking it throught out the year with cycles...however he talks about how he doesn't take that much? And he also says he doesn't mess with GH at all.

From what I understand...and I have never done roids...but from reading about them.

They were much weaker back in the golden era...aka arnold days.

Now days they are much stronger and the pros abuse them and take more and more to push the envelope.

IN the process the found that GH another designer roid could make new gains come from when just the regular roids peak out.

Gh is some strong stuff and that they say is why the bellys and forheads are changing.

Apparantly Growth hormone is so strong that it can change your bone structure and also hypertrophy your internal organs.....which we notice now a days with the pros having single digit bodyfat however they still look pregnant.

All in all its got to be unhealthy.

However in my opinion...when arnold and the guys from the golden era done roids...i dont think it was that unsafe?

Yeah I respect guys who are at least honest about it.

I also have much more respect for Cutler than for Ronnie, if you listen to their Olympia interviews before/after the comp, Jay is known as the &quot;working man's champion&quot; because he's really humble and down to earth. He seems like a genuinely nice guy, extremely dedicated to his sport, and though he looks like a freak that's only because that's what it takes to win. Think powerlifters would be fat and skaters would be skinny if it didn't help them to win? Ronnie, on the other hand, is a big, dumb arrogant twit who said Jay &quot;must be on crack&quot; for thinking he can win. That's just disrespectful to your competition.

The guy who came 3rd, Victor Martinez, had the perfect Mr. Olymia physique in my opinion, big, well proportioned, and not freakish like Ron and Jay. That look is the future of pro-bbing in my opinion (well if I had my way, anyway).

Its funny watching Jay walk around in that vid, he looks like a gorilla!

Nowadays we have better PCT and knowledge about cycling, so there is the ability to use stronger roids, but still, I'll bet Jay's liver is the size of my head.

<div>
(Peak_Power @ Dec. 04 2006,03:03)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Its funny watching Jay walk around in that vid, he looks like a gorilla!</div>
He, he! Only a small one though. A decent sized silver back weighs 500lbs+ so Jay has a way to go yet. And I have seen a big one do a very easy one armed pull-up!
wow.gif
I bet Ron or Jay couldn't do that.

<div>
(quadancer @ Dec. 03 2006,22:51)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">but still, I'll bet Jay's liver is the size of my head.</div>
The liver is in general a big organ, so I hope your head isn´t as big as his liver!
biggrin.gif

<div>
(Joe.Muscle @ Dec. 03 2006,21:50)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Lol,

The only pro I know who talks openly about steroids is Lee preist.

He admits to taking it throught out the year with cycles...however he talks about how he doesn't take that much? And he also says he doesn't mess with GH at all.

From what I understand...and I have never done roids...but from reading about them.

They were much weaker back in the golden era...aka arnold days.</div>
The steroids these guys are using are for the most part  the same as the ones back then.  A mg of Dianabol back then is the same as a mg of Dianabol now.  They used lower doses and didn't have access to or use substances like insulin or growth hormone back in Arnold's day.  Maybe a few extra steroids were developed in the intervening time as well, stuff like halo.

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Now days they are much stronger and the pros abuse them and take more and more to push the envelope.</div>

Pros take more, the steroids aren't stronger.  Teatosterone then is the same as testosterone now.  Same for Decca, Dbol, Anadrol, etc.

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">IN the process the found that GH another designer roid could make new gains come from when just the regular roids peak out.</div>

GH isn't a steroid.

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Gh is some strong stuff and that they say is why the bellys and forheads are changing.

Apparantly Growth hormone is so strong that it can change your bone structure and also hypertrophy your internal organs.....which we notice now a days with the pros having single digit bodyfat however they still look pregnant.</div>

GH can cause bone growth, higher levels of it in rare diseases like McCune Albright Syndrome can lead to bone deformities.  The use of GH, insulin and IGF respectively can all apparently cause the now common 'gut' a lot of pros have.  I think GH is the main culprit there.

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">All in all its got to be unhealthy.

However in my opinion...when arnold and the guys from the golden era done roids...i dont think it was that unsafe?</div>

The risks then are exactly the same as they were now.  They used lower doses.  Pros these days use higher doses, have better PCT, use different types of hormones, etc.  The level of use, especially of oral steroids, is generally what would make them less healthy.  That and the fact that carting around a ton of extra weight, fat or muscle, isn't good for you long term.

I like the comparison between Cutler and that little guy in the picture Cova linked. It's just funny. That little guy is staring at that barbell with 135 lbs on it - what is he going to do? Is he going to deadlift that thing? 135 lb deadlift. Woah buddy. Even if he's just going to do a clean and press or something, that's still a pissant weight. That guy is maybe the size of one of Cutler's thighs, if he's lucky.

The first time I looked at that list of figurines I didn't notice the dogs at the bottom of the page.

When I was in college I knew a bodybuilder who had a rottweiler that he gave roids to and had him pull a weight sled a few times per week.  That dog was friggin scarry huge!  He wasn't quite as big as &quot;Rot the Ripper&quot; at the bottom of the page, but he did somewhat resemble him!

<div>
(Totentanz @ Dec. 04 2006,12:03)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">I like the comparison between Cutler and that little guy in the picture Cova linked.  It's just funny.  That little guy is staring at that barbell with 135 lbs on it - what is he going to do?  Is he going to deadlift that thing?  135 lb deadlift.  Woah buddy.  Even if he's just going to do a clean and press or something, that's still a pissant weight.  That guy is maybe the size of one of Cutler's thighs, if he's lucky.</div>
We HOPE he was gonna CURL it!  
laugh.gif

He's getting ready for the cover of Men's Fitness...

Back