##########

TylerDurden

Now in the fitness world Its been coming increasingly difficult to escape the Mu$c1eTech madness as I like to call it. In every magazine it appears that Mu$c1eTech is buying up page after page, along with every bodybuilder/fitness model availible. With their catchy ads like "how nitris oxide killed itself" and cell tech promises, its not hard to see why people buy the stuff. But for me and most of the people I know in the fitness world, the general consensus is that Mu$c1eTech products are just really bad. I wanted to get your guys take on these products

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Totentanz @ May 26 2005,9:18)]But according to the ad, Jay Cutler takes this stuff, so it must work???
Incidentally, I saw some recent pictures of Cutler and he's $#@%ing huge now. I mean seriously big, I doubt he could wash his hair or wipe his own rear end he's so big now. Honestly I think he should have concentrated on learning how to dry out before shows, as that seemed to be his major weekness.

I use Muckletuck products everyday for the last 5 years.. Sale-tuck make me soooo big. Don't forget anabolic protein, nutra-tuck. Hmmm, good.

I hate their adds, but hey, they must pay good because they keep getting the pros to sell out.

Dont' believe the hyper. You'll end up spending a lot more money than you need for basically protein/creatine with glucose (or carbs in general).

I know guys during football who blew up on cell tech, they said it's the creatine. I say it was the extra calories they started putting down with the sugar in those dringks. Other than that though, they could have saved money getting a basic protein/creatine or whatever, and just mixing it with glucose yourself.

Yeah, that's what I'm currently doing. I just bought some bulk protein, a huge bucket of it, and I'm going to go look for some cheap dextrose or maltodextrin. I heard some place around here has that stuff for canning or something, really cheap. After everything is done, I will have made my own protein/carb shake mix for half the price of all those crap weight gainers you always see for sale.

Back