1-AD

Justin Pederson

I have been reading about 1-AD and how its not supposed to aromatize (convert to estrogen). Ok, so thats wonderfull and all, but what about the estrogen already found in the body and its ability to increase to keep the test/estrogen levels in proportion to eachother. Will this level become high enough to get undesired side effects like gyno and everything else. So, in summary is it possible to get increased estrogen levels in the body to occur without the 1-AD being the culprit, instead occurring because of the estrogen that is already in the body responding to an increase in test. This question may make me sound like an idiot but I think its an honest question.
thanks.
JP

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Justin Pederson @ Feb. 06 2003,6:27)]This question may make me sound like an idiot but I think its an honest question.
You failed to sound like an idiot, so now let me take a crack at it.

;)

I don't think your estrogen levels will go up when you are using 1-AD. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

The estrogen-related danger is that when you are done with the 1-AD, depending on the duration and dosing of your cycle, your body may have stopped producing test (because it senses the androgens you've introduced, but "thinks" it produced them and therefore takes a break from making more).

So your test-estrogen ratio coming out of your cycle may favor estrogen.

There are ways to deal with this. You can keep you cycles brief, so that your body's test production never shuts down completely. Or you can take anti-estrogen drugs or supplements after the cycle.

Definitely read up on prohormones before you try them.

Back